Duel Trigger Request.

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

callmeRhen
Newcomer

Duel Trigger Request.

Post by callmeRhen »

Can someone put duel event on the map attached below?
At exactly every 8 minutes of the game for all players.
Or random number of players inside the arena.
The arena will be the one on the top . You can remove the stuffs/doodads there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Syre
Forum Staff

Re: Duel Trigger Request.

Post by Syre »

Well, that took a lot more work then it needed to be..but it should be all working. I didn't add any sound, or special cinematics to it so its a bit bland, but it does what it needs to and you can edit it as you wish..if you can figure out where it should go with the mess of the triggers ive made.

I've made it so every 8 minutes, each team gets sent up to duel. The doodads..well the lights..will stay there, but the trees and the gates will be broken. As it is now i didn't give the winning team any reward, so you might want to add that on your own.

Just one thing though...this system is not designed for having multiple heros (like if red has 2 heros or something). I saw that you can don't click me heros from the middle..im not sure how the duel would react to that..it will probably just not work but just be careful nevertheless.

Anyways, as i said i had quite some trouble getting this to work..mostly stupid but time consumeing mistakes. From what ive tested it seems to be working fine, but if you come along any bugs or whatever just reply with whats happening and ill see what i can do.

Edit : Had to shorten name, for some reason wouldn't work for me otherwise..and also i have no clue why its a lower filesize since i didn't remove anything..

Legend of the Dragon.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
callmeRhen
Newcomer

Post by callmeRhen »

Sir there are bug on the duel system that you've created . After some duel, the duel stop's from counting.
Syre
Forum Staff

Post by Syre »

Crap..knew it was working all too well. Alright, tell me some specifics. After how many duels? Does the counter just stop or does it completely stop the duel?

Edit : Alright, found the problem. Also fixed a bug that if a player dies in the duel it takes them back to the spot they came from instead of the home base.

On a side note...the martial arts skill that the spider and a few more has..is pretty much broke. It gives about a 90% avoid and like 90% chance to do 900% damage. With just a few basic items a low level hero with that skill maxed can kill most of the lower level bosses, which gives a huge unfair advantage against every other player.