wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 9:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 1:48 am 
Forum Fanatic

I have made a map called Battle For Power (or crazed king)

and i need help making it run better there are alot of buggs.

It is a game where all you and your allies have are 2 barraks and you can only make 5 units. you got 100 food. you mass units and send them at the King who is a Neutral hostle ArkMage in the middle that has a need for power. He has unlimited mana, a very small attack, and alot of spells. (in the loading screen i say 700 im not really sure).

The point of the map is to kill the king in 30 mins but its really hard.

I would like to get help making the game more fun

There are a couple buggs that i dont know how to fix, The timer says there is 00:00:00 time left of game time instead of 30:00 and i wanted to add a trigger that gave you control of your allies if they wern't playing but the trigger that i made didnt work :(

I dont know how to do it but it would also be nice to have in the beggining the game ask all players what race they would like to be and have a different 5 units for each race.

Races would be:
Nightelf: they would be have ranged units ONLY, fast attack, low damage
Human: they should have ranged and melee, but not much damage
Ork: High damage, slow attack, Melee ONLY
undead: The first 4 units should be really weak, Melee, slow attack speed. But there 5th unit should have a really high fast(not to fast) attack, low Hp, low armor, and should cost 55 food each so they could only get one.
Random: The last race selection should be random.
If they dont pick a race in (lets say), 60 seconds it will pick random for them.
Or if the players are not playing it will automaticly pick random.
I dont know if anyone can fix this problem but for somereason the king dosn't use all of his spells, he only uses a random selection of about 20 spells, it would be nice if he would use them all in the same game. Ive only seen his best spell once in all 30 of my tests (thats some sad odds).
I would also like to have it where the reinforcements that come ever 10 seconds where randomly selected units. I dont know if that posable.
I dont think it needs it but if you really wanted to you could add Xantan Codes.

Dark green is suppost to be everyones enemy(makes game alittle more chalanging)

If there is anything else you think it needs feel free to add them.

There are a couple more buggs but i dont know them off the top of my head...

If you edit it you can put your name on it as one of the makers, if you do edit it pm me the Map UnProtected back if you do edit. Thanks :?

This same message can also be found in the General map editing forum