Auto refresher/ Maphack.

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Auto refresher/ Maphack.

Post by Bartimaeus »

Bill Gates wrote:I have been playing with out mh for a long time. But I want it for stupid games. I don't use mh for Island Defense, DotA, And Vamps. And since when is this site about playing the fair way? :X

It's not. Durch is merely sharing his opinions and views. I dislike MH too...why hack when you can cheat? :P
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Ya, pretty much what bart said. I choose not to maphack as Ghetto dispises of it, and I play quite a bit of games with him, and he got me into not hacking. I don't like people who maphack, but I figure wth, I used to, so why not share the goodies as well. But not hacking is more fun imo as it always gives you a challenge and when you beat a person that is using hacks you get to rub it all in their face lol. But you are right, this site is all about hacking/cheating.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Post by Shamanno1 »

Finaly an mh for this new warcraft version,thx
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.