Legit Site?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Re: Legit Site?

Post by Durchdringen »

I definitely wouldn't hack in WoW unless you want your acct banned. They update their protection a lot. I don't play WoW myself, I find it to be a rediculous game and I'm not a big fan of RPG games, but they invest a lot of money into that game and do their very best to catch any hackers, so it's not worth it man, not in the short or long run. Spend your money to play the game but save yourself the time from the hacks so that money doesn't go to a complete waste when they ban your acct and you lose your character(s).
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

I doubt that it's actually a malicious keylogger. It needs to have something that detects what you type, so that you can use buttons to activate/deactivate cheats. My antivirus detected WC3Banlist as a keylogger when I installed it. That's because it registers what I write, so if I type //ban NAME and hit enter, it follows the command.
Keyloggers are sometimes needed for things like that, but that site makes claims that are a little too good to be true. Server-sided hacks that change damage, stats, etc.? I doubt it... You could try, but Blizzard DOES have people trawl the internet to look for programs that hack WoW, and they figure out how it works and patch the leak. If it's posted publicly, it's not going to last for that long before they notice and patch the security leak.

(edit) Actually, the site looks fairly legit. Don't take my word for it though... Some sites are pretty elaborate! This one seems like it could be true, actually, though I'm not sure how long it will work. Blizzard will catch on at some point, but if you're DISCREET with it, as you should be with any cheats, then they might not. I'd search the internet for people's comments on it first. See if it worked or if it was just an account stealer. Then, if you think that it's real, get it from another source to scan for viruses before you don't click me it. Be really cautious with this stuff, you can get screwed over easily. The best hacks are always private ones from trustworthy sources. If you download it from a large site, it's more likely to be fixed. The higher up it is in Google, the more likely it is to be blocked.

----------------
Now playing: Grateful Dead - Casey Jones
via FoxyTunes
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
xAzerothx
Title: The Student

Post by xAzerothx »

Its just that if I find comments saying it is "awesome" or "really works" I can't trust them. How do I know if its just not the creator making those comments. I might try it out if I get an extra WoW account to mess around with.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

xAzerothx wrote:Its just that if I find comments saying it is "awesome" or "really works" I can't trust them. How do I know if its just not the creator making those comments. I might try it out if I get an extra WoW account to mess around with.

Don't use hacks unless it is from where I PM-ed you, and even then, make sure it isn't out of date, and only use them if you absolutely have to, or if you're willing to take the consequences.
xAzerothx
Title: The Student

Post by xAzerothx »

I didn't notice you PMed me. Thanks for the site, I don't know why I would have to hack on WoW. I'd just do it for fun.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

thats a ridiculous scam.

I believe they demonstrated that video on a private server if anything.