Please cheat/unprotect True Chaos 0.11a

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

i was jus tryin to get more max hp, not to heal, cause it just damages my hp instead of healing if thats what it does
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

you can't go over max. hp with these triggers :D ... so just add strengh to your character u know? :D

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
applepi
Newcomer

Post by applepi »

It would be amazing if you could implment an additem function, like Dekar did with The Black Road!! Please consider. Thanks!
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

I could totally do that, but I need you to specify EXACTLY what the item is called and the command you would want for it

I need exact item names because if I input an item which doesn't exist game will crash ^.^

-BTW, someone said something about stones?
I CAN do this if I have details ^.^
ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

stones. the Distortion Stones that you can pick up to use and get one of the 4 secret heroes, for example: killing the Skeleton Warder and gettign the Distortion Stone lets you turn into him, the other 3 are Morph, Renegade Gunman, and Cultist Cutthroat

Edit: a cool item would be Tormentshred or the pieces to it atleast and if you can get them/it to spawn, or get the additem thing working so i could keep typing -additem to finally get those specific ones (i can type it all night if it gets me 'Shred) would be cool :D the items are Painshred, Aphotic Necklace, Dreamlike Orb Signet of Breathless and Blood Charm
Last edited by ice_blade on February 5th, 2007, 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

or can u just input a random -additem function...it doesn't have to be a specific item or else :D...

Or did I got something wrong with the post

Applepi said
It would be amazing if you could implment an additem function, like Dekar did with The Black Road!! Please consider. Thanks!

I think he meant it in the random way

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Anyways, I updated map (and link)

ADDED CHEATS:

-cultist (Spawns distortion stone)
-morph (Same)
-gunman (Same)
-warder (Same)

ALSO ADDED

-torment (Guess what item it spawns :wink: )

[EDIT - Sorry, just realized "-hp #" is broken, doesnt event work
And -mp # sets both your HP and MP to # --> I dont want to fix and then reupload so just dont use!)

HAVE FUN
ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

awesome, they all work, thanks :D
Deseroth
Newcomer

Post by Deseroth »

[quote="Aero"]Anyways, I updated map (and link)

ADDED CHEATS:

-cultist (Spawns distortion stone)
-morph (Same)
-gunman (Same)
-warder (Same)

ALSO ADDED

-torment (Guess what item it spawns :wink: )

[EDIT - Sorry, just realized "-hp #" is broken, doesnt event work
And -mp # sets both your HP and MP to # --> I dont want to fix and then reupload so just dont use!)

HAVE FUN[/quote]

lol it was fun but coudl you possibly add commands for those annoying items that you need all the pieces for? or a random item generator?
thanks
thegreatgaara
Title: bunshinsaba!

Post by thegreatgaara »

I'd like to request the same as the person above, could you please add a command which would cause a random item to spawn?