[SHDR-F1] The World 0.22a ENG

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [SHDR-F1] The World 0.22a ENG

Post by devoltz »

tam10diem wrote:you guys should use ver 1.29 or above to play together, i and my friend try to play on ver 1.26 but we cant. we switch to 1.29 and now we are playing together. try 1.29 my friend. (we are using garena)
oh and can you guys add more boss to the Raid Mode? and i think Bone Dragon is bug, i summon him and he alr in rage mode which regen continuously, we cant kill it, same as Samael's Vanish Skill. we cant push it out side the Vanish.
Thank you <3. Love your work very much
SHDR Is not playable on lan at some patches, and i will check these bugs on raid mode.
baymax1022
Newcomer

Post by baymax1022 »

tam10diem wrote:you guys should use ver 1.29 or above to play together, i and my friend try to play on ver 1.26 but we cant. we switch to 1.29 and now we are playing together. try 1.29 my friend. (we are using garena)
oh and can you guys add more boss to the Raid Mode? and i think Bone Dragon is bug, i summon him and he alr in rage mode which regen continuously, we cant kill it, same as Samael's Vanish Skill. we cant push it out side the Vanish.

Thanks! how do i update my wc3 to v1.29? and how do i play wc3 v1.29 in Garena.
baymax1022
Newcomer

Post by baymax1022 »

devoltz wrote:
SHDR Is not playable on lan at some patches, and i will check these bugs on raid mode.

what versions are playable through lan?
tam10diem
Newcomer

Post by tam10diem »

You can google : WAR v1.29.2 (for Garena). Me and my friend are using this patch to play together, through Garena of course.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

baymax1022 wrote:what versions are playable through lan?
1.29+
baymax1022
Newcomer

Post by baymax1022 »

tam10diem wrote:You can google : WAR v1.29.2 (for Garena). Me and my friend are using this patch to play together, through Garena of course.

for the last time, i can't open warcraft 3 in garena lan what should i do?
Pio

Post by Pio »

baymax1022 wrote:for the last time, i can't open warcraft 3 in garena lan what should i do?

Just copy your "warcraft III.exe" file and paste it in the same folder. Rename it to "war3.exe".
Like this:
Spoiler:
baymax1022
Newcomer

Post by baymax1022 »

Pio wrote:
baymax1022 wrote:for the last time, i can't open warcraft 3 in garena lan what should i do?

Just copy your "warcraft III.exe" file and paste it in the same folder. Rename it to "war3.exe".
Like this:
Spoiler:

Thanks, but i still cant open it in garena.. can you help me further?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pio

Post by Pio »

baymax1022 wrote:Thanks, but i still cant open it in garena.. can you help me further?

You need the warcraft III key file in this folder. I'm not sure if I can post the link. So I will PM you a link.

Or you can do this method if you play with your friend only. Go to starcraft room in Garena. Rename "war3" to "starcraft" and it will let you open.
You can play as normal warcraft room.
eMAGEL

Post by eMAGEL »

Anyone else got problem with the game freezing when the map starts?