Pokemon Orpg Translation

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

legendair

Re: Pokemon Orpg Translation

Post by legendair »

Actualy i've translated the game from google translate for removing all the hanzi and then i've redone all the sentence :D (and the help of my GBA's emulator)

so korean of chinese it don't realy matter...
Griffitth

Post by Griffitth »

legendair wrote:Actualy i've translated the game from google translate for removing all the hanzi and then i've redone all the sentence :D (and the help of my GBA's emulator)

Yea that's what i was thinking to do. But i don't know how to edit maps, to translate it, it's why i didn't give it a try
Deng
Title: 皇帝

Post by Deng »

legendair wrote:Actualy i've translated the game from google translate for removing all the hanzi and then i've redone all the sentence :D (and the help of my GBA's emulator)

lol, have you done it for 58e ?
legendair

Post by legendair »

Deng wrote:

nop, why ?
Deng

Post by Deng »

legendair wrote:
Deng wrote:

nop, why ?

let's do it !
Griffitth

Post by Griffitth »

I hope you guys release the translated version soon, because many people are hosting the 0.5b ENG and when i host the .58e in korean, many people comes and says like: HERP DERP YOU DON'T HOST ENGLISH VERSION RETARD HURR DURR I DON'T CARE ABOUT CODE RESET DEEERP HEERP DUUR HUURRRR *retard left the game*
Deng

Post by Deng »

Griffitth wrote:I hope you guys release the translated version soon, because many people are hosting the 0.5b ENG and when i host the .58e in korean, many people comes and says like: HERP DERP YOU DON'T HOST ENGLISH VERSION RETARD HURR DURR I DON'T CARE ABOUT CODE RESET DEEERP HEERP DUUR HUURRRR *retard left the game*

for what version? e or H? anyway i have come back to my dorm with my lovely pc lol and ready to do this, oh ! we are waiting for the next version...
KangTooJee
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Legenda

Post by KangTooJee »

so no translation for new version?
legendair

Post by legendair »

We are waiting a version with a 100% working Save/Load system... Actually you need 6 pokemon before saving...