Hi, and finally, a request to end it all (DarkLineage)

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Druidboi
Newcomer

Post by Druidboi »

Well maybe I should put a bit more into str but I still can't kill a lot of bosses. Any tips?

Also, are the items/spells thats spawn with -stuff/-spells the best items available?
Sdj1
Newcomer

Post by Sdj1 »

generally the items/spells that are created are the best, though there are imo some better ones (brilliance helm/power up gloves) but that being said, using strictly the spells and items spawned, i killed the lich and bone dragon very easily with them. I had 100 str(for the extra damage point as all heros are str. based) 100 agility and 8 int(enough for spells). i used the mana cheat just because i was too lazy for my mana to come back but I very easily could have put those 103 points i didnt use into Int if i felt it necessary.

I used Bracers +10, Ancient Helm: Recovery, P gauntlet, Shield of Magic, Dragon Scale Mail, and Cloak of Lord. (note using that, the bone dragon didnt even bring me low enough for me to need to heal).

As far as spells go; Life Stream(comes from helm), Greater Heal, Greater Haste, Burning Weapon, Shadow Fang, Blind Hiding(im too lazy to kill everything in my way), and Iron Skin. I could have also added Storm Shot(ranged weapon) to increase my damage further but that spell doesnt auto spawn from the code(However it can be purchased from spell merchant below first town).

EDIT: I redid those 2 fights with mana cheat off(and placed the rest of my stats), admittedly more difficult but still easily doable
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Cheated map edited!
Link updated!

Items now included:
+10 Brilliance Helm
+10 Power Up Gauntlets
Spell Book: Enchant Weapon

Hmm...Maybe I added more but I know these ones I added for sure

Enjoy
XPrinnyX

Post by XPrinnyX »

nice can u also add in crystal gloves and power up gloves too thx in advance
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Power up gauntlets = Power up gloves (Same thing...)
And...Power Up Gauntlets > Crystal Gloves ..unless you want the attack speed more or you're a mage

In any case...I won't modify it for JUST one item
If there is a few more items that require adding then I'll do the job
But it's a pain in the ass for just 1 item
Last edited by Aero on March 8th, 2007, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XPrinnyX

Post by XPrinnyX »

lol nvm i played the map and noticed u did add those stuff and alot more stuff that i needed thx great job aero
Faenya
Newcomer

Post by Faenya »

From what I can tell you're missing lightning storm, pretty important since it's probably one of/the best spell in the game as far as single target spells go.

Also Sayha's bow, darklord claws, darklord blade, Salubi blade are a few things off the top of my head Inotice are missing.

Great job though generally, this map is a serious grindfest so it just saved me aton of time ;p
sipantek
Newcomer

adena= gold not working

Post by sipantek »

the gold cheat simply dont work... when u tried to don't click me item your whole gold will become zero
sipantek
Newcomer

Post by sipantek »

not that it matters we can sell the stuffs that you give... hehe :D thx AERO...
sipantek
Newcomer

Post by sipantek »

Aero is there another item called +0 Ancient dagger but it is 1 dagger not dual dagger? if there was one, can you add that to -stuff?