Senethior459's Warcraft III Tool Collection

Any tool that you think is useful, make a thread here and upload it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Forum rules
While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.
amhnpyy
Newcomer

Re: Senethior459's Warcraft III Tool Collection

Post by amhnpyy »

This kit is full
adskfuyi

Post by adskfuyi »

Download link doesn't work anymore. =/
killerall
Newcomer

Post by killerall »

can anyone re-upload the link please :v
LangTuBaby
Newcomer

Post by LangTuBaby »

This tool is usable for version 1.24e
xXxMKDxXx
Title: Pain in Da Butt

Post by xXxMKDxXx »

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/332980205/Warcraft_III.7z This is the most Valuable "Item" in W3E . :/ I've recently checked my PC and 4 USB drives. I can't find :/
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Not to necro a thread, but howdy, folks. Rapidshare died, and so did my full tool collection. The Minimalist pack is still hosted here, with the basic (really, only) tools you need: some common cheatpacks, MPQMaster, JassCraft... But if you're a collectionist at heart like me, or you've got a particularly odd case, I had some special tools for special circumstances.

I was poking through an old computer of mine and found some backed-up files from an even older computer. So I stuck it on a Google Drive I've got access to, which ideally won't ever go away. Minimalist and full tool packs, both zipped and unpacked. The full package listing is still on the first page of this thread. It's up to date as of 2010, which is, obviously, not up to date any more. But most of the essentials will still function, or can be downloaded and replaced with newer versions.

Without further ado:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Hosm2JsmUs
null
V.I.P.
Title: Moon#6000

Post by null »

Senethior459 wrote:Not to necro a thread, but howdy, folks. Rapidshare died, and so did my full tool collection. The Minimalist pack is still hosted here, with the basic (really, only) tools you need: some common cheatpacks, MPQMaster, JassCraft... But if you're a collectionist at heart like me, or you've got a particularly odd case, I had some special tools for special circumstances.

I was poking through an old computer of mine and found some backed-up files from an even older computer. So I stuck it on a Google Drive I've got access to, which ideally won't ever go away. Minimalist and full tool packs, both zipped and unpacked. The full package listing is still on the first page of this thread. It's up to date as of 2010, which is, obviously, not up to date any more. But most of the essentials will still function, or can be downloaded and replaced with newer versions.

Without further ado:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Hosm2JsmUs

Definitely gonna rummage through this collection. :)
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

I recommend you adding custom jasscraft version by nuzamacuxe, wich has a lot of stuff fixed and atleast add old Russian mpq versions, these old mpq versions can open mostly anything.
Back in the days, almost every map was openable, but nowadays it's like every map has a complicated protection.
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

I agree with devoltz. Most of those tools are not useful as it used to be and can even be a hindrance than a help since the protenction method changed over the years. The only old tool which actually helps is RMPQEx.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

w3xlini > rmpq