You know your a StarCraft addict when..

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
thenewguy
Newcomer

Post by thenewguy »

I'm new, but I'll give it a try.

You know that you are a starcraft addict when you constantly try to command little animals like they are zerglings.
Unscrewed_Magic

Post by Unscrewed_Magic »

Unscrewed_Magic wrote:I like the way he hohoho's just like Santa Claus

we have someone just like him on my forum, we try to keep him out of our way by giving him meaningless tasks

like moding the off topic / trash thread and making triggers for our maps that we will never ever use

I got 1k gold for that comment ! :lol: lmao

When you hit someone over the head hoping to Critical Strike them.

When you make a list called "You know you're addicted to starcraft when..

When You're at the dentist holding that DISGUSTING fluoride crap in your mouth, and you pass the 4 minutes by planning out your next SC project
ImageImage
Current Project
Humans vs Orcs
Whose side are you on ?

Take the HvO Survey
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Ok here is the deal Emberspeed. You are the one who keeps saying that we are bringing stuff from the other topics, You are the person who provokes us into insulting you as you post things insensitively and you never help anyone. You are the person who is bringing up your vocabulary because you feel it justifies your actions! You flame people for not helping you when all you could do is read some of the guides here and You are the person who claimed America is better than all other countries. That is racist and I was kidding about all the stuff in that topic because I am one of the only English people here!

So stop posting flaming posts and stop trying to blame all of this crap on me!
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Sir-Tanks wrote:Ok here is the deal Emberspeed. You are the one who keeps saying that we are bringing stuff from the other topics, You are the person who provokes us into insulting you as you post things insensitively and you never help anyone. You are the person who is bringing up your vocabulary because you feel it justifies your actions! You flame people for not helping you when all you could do is read some of the guides here and You are the person who claimed America is better than all other countries. That is racist and I was kidding about all the stuff in that topic because I am one of the only English people here!

It is nice to separate paragraphs, you know. I hate reading bulks of text all bunched up into a dense brick. I am the one who provokes you guys, etc? Wow, I wish you guys would bring some proof. Until you do, I'll ignore all you just said.

By the way, unscrewed. I think I'm keeping him busy enough. Soon, he'll burst and quit. =)
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Emberspeed wrote:You know you're a starcraft addict when you make these kind of theads..
This is offending everyone who posted here...

Emberspeed wrote:America is the leading country. It is stated in textbooks and is a fact
This is rasist...

Enough proof for you?
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Emberspeed wrote:
Sir-Tanks wrote:Ok here is the deal Emberspeed. You are the one who keeps saying that we are bringing stuff from the other topics, You are the person who provokes us into insulting you as you post things insensitively and you never help anyone. You are the person who is bringing up your vocabulary because you feel it justifies your actions! You flame people for not helping you when all you could do is read some of the guides here and You are the person who claimed America is better than all other countries. That is racist and I was kidding about all the stuff in that topic because I am one of the only English people here!

It is nice to separate paragraphs, you know. I hate reading bulks of text all bunched up into a dense brick. I am the one who provokes you guys, etc? Wow, I wish you guys would bring some proof. Until you do, I'll ignore all you just said.

By the way, unscrewed. I think I'm keeping him busy enough. Soon, he'll burst and quit. =)

Ah, shutup you fagulartistic scrub. If we were close to bursting, we wouldn't even have replied to this. And, yes, that is quite racist in a way, that's just saying America is better than all countries. People care more about poop than you, they'd rather see poop than you, they'd rather do anything than being, talking, see, doing, anything to be involved with you! You can't make us leave, we're here forever.
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Sir-Tanks wrote:
Emberspeed wrote:You know you're a starcraft addict when you make these kind of theads..
This is offending everyone who posted here...

Emberspeed wrote:America is the leading country. It is stated in textbooks and is a fact
This is rasist...

Enough proof for you?

#1: That statement would only apply to the creator of this thread and how is calling someone a Starcraft addict offending them? If they make these kind of threads, they clearly show some love for this game and would probably be proud being a Starcraft addict. God, I wonder how you survive in the real world. Someone calls you a Starcraft addict and you start crying, asking God to kill the person who called you that MEAN insult.

#2: How is it racist? Yes, it is spelled "racist". First of all, claiming my country is #1 is a fact/opinion but either way, it would not be offending any other countries. Face it, not every country can be #1 and all. Stop crying over that, man. Are you saying textbooks and statistics lie? Also, the USA is a country and so therefore, it is not racism if anything. It is nationalism and a sense of patriotism. Everyone has pride for their own country so we are free to describe the great things of our country. Stop crying because I like my own country, man. Grow up.

As for Baert, I won't bother responding to him. He's resorted to using low assumptions and insults with no basis on facts, etc. Basically, he's desperately trying to get attention from me and trying to insult me, failing on both. Someone give some stuff for Baert to do. Hold on..

Click here Baert

Hopefully, it might keep him busy for a week or two until he finally figures out the trick.

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

Emberspeed wrote:#1: That statement would only apply to the creator of this thread and how is calling someone a Starcraft addict offending them? If they make these kind of threads, they clearly show some love for this game and would probably be proud being a Starcraft addict. God, I wonder how you survive in the real world. Someone calls you a Starcraft addict and you start crying, asking God to kill the person who called you that MEAN insult.

Eh.. I loved StarCraft, and I was a SC addict! Then came War3 -.-
I'm also planning to be a SC2 addict.. at least for a few months -.-

Got a problem with that, anyone? (Not just you emb!)
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

namespoofer wrote:
Emberspeed wrote:#1: That statement would only apply to the creator of this thread and how is calling someone a Starcraft addict offending them? If they make these kind of threads, they clearly show some love for this game and would probably be proud being a Starcraft addict. God, I wonder how you survive in the real world. Someone calls you a Starcraft addict and you start crying, asking God to kill the person who called you that MEAN insult.

Eh.. I loved StarCraft, and I was a SC addict! Then came War3 -.-
I'm also planning to be a SC2 addict.. at least for a few months -.-

Got a problem with that, anyone? (Not just you emb!)

I said being a Starcraft addict isn't a bad thing. From the looks of it, you seem to be quite proud of the title.

XPrinnyX

Post by XPrinnyX »

someone should separate this topic with the emberspeed flame war since this has gone WAY off topic