Collided DotA 6.60b super imbalance stuff

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

AhBee

Re: Collided DotA 6.60b super imbalance stuff

Post by AhBee »

initiald didn't give credit to you using your collider. But that map was released before you said about giving credits. He didn't do it on purpose. (Could some moderator go edit initiald's post and give credit to rnbby?)

there were already 6.57c collided map with hero modifications in China. Can you prove that it was you who first released hero modification cache cheats?

Your map only got 5 hero cache cheats. So do you think initialD, whose map got 30 heroes modifications, will need to steal your code?

You can compare your code with initialD's codes. There is a different in writing style.

I am a beta tester for initiald. He told me that only the rylai's code is from yours. And he forgot to delete it before he released the map. And the fact is, rylai causes desync on battlenet. It only works on LAN. And he was planning on deleting it. He didn't really mean to "steal" any code from your map.

And the ping system was taken from a china map 6.57c. He told me that the ping wasn't really work. It pings on hero images and so. And the name of the author is like some weird china name that he didn't know which name to give credit to. So he was planning on re-writting the whole ping functions on future versions.

And that thief on that forums? He just uploaded the map to the forums and then said "give me thx pls." Why can't I called him a thief? He didn't do anything? Open up your mind. If you wanna credits. There are a lot of moderators here can edit the post and such giving proper credits to you. Just ask them to do it?

Don't yelled about it and attacked on a retired moderator who already not visiting here anymore. Is that fair? Why did you choose to attack initialD now and not before he left the forums? So that he can't reply? Go ask a JASS pro and let him tell you if initialD has stolen any codes from you? The JASS-style can tell.

And it's so hillarious when I Email'ed you, rnbby , asking on how to use the auto-collider. You told me that I should not use that auto-collider for cheating purpose. What a hypocrite. You are the one that should shut up.

(oh yeah I told initialD about this, he was like "don't tell me." He is not going to come back anyway.)
SMaLLSasuke
Newcomer
Title: ~宇~智~波~佐~助~

Post by SMaLLSasuke »

Hillo , You make the map like this i cannot hack while i playing local game -.-, can you change it back to normal ?
ilovedjians
Newcomer
Title: A boring guy

Post by ilovedjians »

SMaLLSasuke wrote:Hillo , You make the map like this i cannot hack while i playing local game -.-, can you change it back to normal ?
What did he do? What did he change? :?:
i am bored ever since i was born...
[marquee]=.=[/marquee]

Hold on...
Spoiler:
[blinking]*zzz*[/blinking]
  • I finally found what to do in life!
[blinking]
  • PIANO!!!
[/blinking]
  • Thanks to Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and others, i now value music very much!
  • Music = My life!!
  • i piano!
P.S.
Spoiler:
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍NAZI RULES!!!!卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Some foreign words... Just playing with alt codes :)
Spoiler:
午卉半卌华协卐卑卐卍卍Ÿ卑卑午卒卓協半協单卓協单单卖南単Ł卙博卛卜卝卞卟占卡卢卣卤卥卦占卧卨卩卪卫卬卭卮卯印危卲即却卵卶卷卸卹
-Ice-
Newcomer
Title: ☼-GeTaLifE-☼

Post by -Ice- »

Just tested lanaya... will dc in some time if open hack...

btw hilo...can u make it controlable..like a map before..u can set it wat lvl u want..
:: [I]ntelligent :: [C]razy :: [E]xploiter ::

rnbby
V.I.P.

Post by rnbby »

AhBee wrote:initiald didn't give credit to you using your collider. But that map was released before you said about giving credits. He didn't do it on purpose. (Could some moderator go edit initiald's post and give credit to rnbby?)

there were already 6.57c collided map with hero modifications in China. Can you prove that it was you who first released hero modification cache cheats?

Your map only got 5 hero cache cheats. So do you think initialD, whose map got 30 heroes modifications, will need to steal your code?

You can compare your code with initialD's codes. There is a different in writing style.

I am a beta tester for initiald. He told me that only the rylai's code is from yours. And he forgot to delete it before he released the map. And the fact is, rylai causes desync on battlenet. It only works on LAN. And he was planning on deleting it. He didn't really mean to "steal" any code from your map.

And the ping system was taken from a china map 6.57c. He told me that the ping wasn't really work. It pings on hero images and so. And the name of the author is like some weird china name that he didn't know which name to give credit to. So he was planning on re-writting the whole ping functions on future versions.

And that thief on that forums? He just uploaded the map to the forums and then said "give me thx pls." Why can't I called him a thief? He didn't do anything? Open up your mind. If you wanna credits. There are a lot of moderators here can edit the post and such giving proper credits to you. Just ask them to do it?

Don't yelled about it and attacked on a retired moderator who already not visiting here anymore. Is that fair? Why did you choose to attack initialD now and not before he left the forums? So that he can't reply? Go ask a JASS pro and let him tell you if initialD has stolen any codes from you? The JASS-style can tell.

And it's so hillarious when I Email'ed you, rnbby , asking on how to use the auto-collider. You told me that I should not use that auto-collider for cheating purpose. What a hypocrite. You are the one that should shut up.

(oh yeah I told initialD about this, he was like "don't tell me." He is not going to come back anyway.)

Oh sure?

So who started the release of "Cache Hack"?

Where did the Chinese got their collider from? Was it from theWisp or was it they copied theWisp's technique? Where there were two chinese whom I gave the source code of my collider and they improved it to edit only the 'war3map.j'.

I never continued my map due to potential abuse that I don't want to leak. But initialD released those OBVIOUS cheats so he gets the fame and the hassle of noobs asking questions.

And if you say about my cheat contained only few cheats. It's just a PoC. All info about what to modify can be found in dota's trigger wiki.

Oh yeah, initialD banned me cause I leaked? leaked what? I still never leak the collider for v1.23 till now. I've learn my mistake from trusting of sharing info with that kid.

The ping stuffs were simply from collision and no cache-hacks. It's already common before with shamano's leaked map. And I don't care about that cause it used RiV's collider. (correct me if it wasn't RiV's)
auto-collider for wc3 1.22-- @ http://iliganshack.blogspot.com
ilovedjians
Newcomer
Title: A boring guy

Post by ilovedjians »

oh c'mon.. stop it u guys.. Dont make this into a flaming thread... Let's just bury the hatchet and be friends again.. :)

And rnbby has a war3 patch 1.23 auto collider?? WOW!! :shock:
i am bored ever since i was born...
[marquee]=.=[/marquee]

Hold on...
Spoiler:
  • I finally found what to do in life!
[blinking]
  • PIANO!!!
[/blinking]
  • Thanks to Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and others, i now value music very much!
  • Music = My life!!
  • i piano!
P.S.
Spoiler:
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍NAZI RULES!!!!卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Some foreign words... Just playing with alt codes :)
Spoiler:
午卉半卌华协卐卑卐卍卍Ÿ卑卑午卒卓協半協单卓協单单卖南単Ł卙博卛卜卝卞卟占卡卢卣卤卥卦占卧卨卩卪卫卬卭卮卯印危卲即却卵卶卷卸卹
raineirik
Newcomer

Post by raineirik »

i realize most of the cheat are so obvious.. when u use it in game like for example void "chrono".. all your opponent will quit.. and the thing is the EFFORT of making the cheat for chrono is useless.. i think u guys should try doing cheats that are LESS OBVIOUS.. like goldhack not only for doom or cooldown reducer.. in that case they cant see that there a cheater on the game..
rnbby
V.I.P.

Post by rnbby »

That's the point. Cheating shouldn't be OBVIOUS.
auto-collider for wc3 1.22-- @ http://iliganshack.blogspot.com
hitman02

Post by hitman02 »

sorry, but the actual collided map is for 1.23?
zealyws
Newcomer

Post by zealyws »

yes, ure right, it should not be OBVIOUS ...