World War 3 Countdown

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: World War 3 Countdown

Post by Senethior459 »

You do have valid points that I actually never heard. You're beginning to convince me... It's just hard arguing about the towers, because they have been discussed so much, in so many places, that you can find so many "facts" that it's hard to really tell. You can find pictures that show "creatures in the smoke" all over. It's hard to fight an argument when there's so much fake stuff around, you can't find real things. There's too many fake things about it that you can't really find much truth to use in arguments. Too many conspiracy theories, too many doctored photos, theories presented as fact, made up facts, etc. You can't fight a good argument when you can't get good information to base your argument on!

----------------
Now playing: Guns N' Roses - Live And Let Die
via FoxyTunes
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

There's plenty of information, it's just that the government doesn't want you to know about it. Lots of information was leaked a few weeks after it all went down. The airline situation was documented at that time and they have proof of that. Most of your stock investors are rich and have ties with several senators and politicians. So they knew what was gonna happen and that's why they predicted a stock fall and got their shares out.

As for the government. They hide so much shit man it's rediculous. One of the dumbest parts of 9-11 was the Pentagon. If it had actually hit it, there would be ground marks several meters in front of the building in which their weren't. Several gas stations and a hotel had video evidence of the actual footage, but the FBI was there within just a few minutes and told all the staff members to never tell what they saw. If they really didn't have anything to hide, they would show the actual footage, but they haven't to this day. It's unlogical for a 100 ton plane to make an 8 foot wide hole in the wall where the cabin would have hit and the engines wouldn't have knocked into it. The plane was told to have been going over 600 mph, which far exceeds the frame tension the plane could withstand, which would make it go into a stall and rip several exterior parts off of it. If it had actually crashed into the Pentagon, the engines would have made a huge impact in that wall. No debris was ever found of the plane either except the so-called cockpit and they said an engine turbine wheel, which doesn't even resemble a Pratt and Whitney Jet engine. It's all a lie man, almost everything our government does is a lie and they do everything possible to cover up the truth.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

hmmmm this simpsons episode was made before 9-11-01 and look what it show when lisa hold up the magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNLis9FcAU
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

Gasp! They must have known about what would happen, and so they subtly hid it inside one of their episodes so that at least some people might be warned...
The WTC had both a fire and a bomb attack before 9/11. Why wouldn't people predict more? It was bound to happen at some point...

----------------
Now playing: Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
via FoxyTunes
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

Senethior459 wrote:Gasp! They must have known about what would happen, and so they subtly hid it inside one of their episodes so that at least some people might be warned...
The WTC had both a fire and a bomb attack before 9/11. Why wouldn't people predict more? It was bound to happen at some point...

----------------
Now playing: Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
via FoxyTunes

hmmmmmm predict more"? or they know about it and they are in on it too. see when lisa hold up the magazine. Bart also hold up cash . It kinda mean that they will make a whole load of money out of 9-11.
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

I was being sarcastic about them having known. It's just that we already knew that Al-Queda might be planning a terrorist attack using planes as missiles. In fact, the Bush administration got a memo passed on from the Clinton administration, with that information. Also, the WTC had already been bombed. It was a huge place, it was a symbol. It was one of the best targets to demoralize the American population. Plus, they're tall, so they're good plane targets. Yeah, you could predict SOMETHING was going to happen to the WTC!

----------------
Now playing: Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
via FoxyTunes
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

and why the invasion of IRAQ when some guy from afganistan attack us?

and Iraq in acient time is Babylon. And why is it important. well iono how to explain it. caue it's really complicated.
Rezeyu
Newcomer

Post by Rezeyu »

Obama = Antichrist

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/sample_chapter.php
^ I read that all last night and they mention that the Antichrist is African.

Isn't it weird that his term will end on 2012???
HyperK999999
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by HyperK999999 »

Rezeyu wrote:Obama = Antichrist

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/sample_chapter.php
^ I read that all last night and they mention that the Antichrist is African.

Isn't it weird that his term will end on 2012???

America will wake up
joe
Newcomer

Post by joe »

is this thread satire? because if not... you guys are seriously uninformed.

just to pick one topic out of the many in this thread, nostradamus as future-seeing prophet has been completely debunked. there aren't any of his predictions that are true at all. all the predictions you have heard about were based on mistranslations after the fact in order to create a mysterious story that could be used to sell books on the subject, and people repeat them because it's interesting to think we live in a world where supernatural events (like seeing the future) can actually happen. if you research nostradamus from some real sources (i.e. not books biased in his favor) you'll quickly find out all the prophecies are modern inventions based on mistranslations.

as far as 9/11 being a conspiracy, if you think that the hundreds of thousands of people involved all kept their mouth shut and that the government could be involved in something so huge and carry it off perfectly, i think you don't have much of a grasp on reality.