Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

It will be out next patch, I'll look at triggers and tell you
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Enishiyuki22 wrote:It will be out next patch, I'll look at triggers and tell you
Much appreciated.
Chaoscro
Newcomer

Post by Chaoscro »

Does any1 know how to get baal flag? after you kill him he drops a soul what do i do with it?
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Chaoscro wrote:Does any1 know how to get baal flag? after you kill him he drops a soul what do i do with it?
You need to have the Adam flag, and 2,000,000 stats. At least those were the requirements in 1.59. If they changed, then no idea.
randomanon
Newcomer

Post by randomanon »

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make Baal's Flag?
I tried combining Abel's Pain [Omnipotence] (I060) with Baal's drop Solomon's First Devil (I07Y) multiple times in multiple versions. (1.56E, 1.78E upb2, 1.86E) This is the only drop I seem to get from Baal as well. I have tried with a ton of Spirits added to the mix as well. Is there some extra conditions that I'm missing perhaps? I've also tried it with as many bosses dead as I could find from the map.
macroflation wrote:
Chaoscro wrote:Does any1 know how to get baal flag? after you kill him he drops a soul what do i do with it?
You need to have the Adam flag, and 2,000,000 stats. At least those were the requirements in 1.59. If they changed, then no idea.
I don't know of an Adam Flag but Abel?
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

randomanon wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows how to make Baal's Flag?
I tried combining Abel's Pain [Omnipotence] (I060) with Baal's drop Solomon's First Devil (I07Y) multiple times in multiple versions. (1.56E, 1.78E upb2, 1.86E) This is the only drop I seem to get from Baal as well. I have tried with a ton of Spirits added to the mix as well. Is there some extra conditions that I'm missing perhaps? I've also tried it with as many bosses dead as I could find from the map.
macroflation wrote:
I don't know of an Adam Flag but Abel?
Oh, whoops. Yeah, that's what I meant, was Abel. And if you've tried that already, then I've got no idea what's going wrong. Pretty sure Abel's Pain is the last flag before Baal flag, but if there IS another flag before the Baal flag, then that's the only thing that'd explain why it's not working for you.
randomanon
Newcomer

Post by randomanon »

macroflation wrote:Oh, whoops. Yeah, that's what I meant, was Abel. And if you've tried that already, then I've got no idea what's going wrong. Pretty sure Abel's Pain is the last flag before Baal flag, but if there IS another flag before the Baal flag, then that's the only thing that'd explain why it's not working for you.
The funny thing is I checked the triggers by using the tools listed under topic "[GUIDE] Deprotecting / Inserting a CP / Enabling SP" and found them to use the items I listed, I07Y and I060 (for Omni...) I couldn't understand most of it but it's possible that the trigger checks for other players, or is disabled. I don't know which since I'm not into Jass code at all.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

randomanon wrote:The funny thing is I checked the triggers by using the tools listed under topic "[GUIDE] Deprotecting / Inserting a CP / Enabling SP" and found them to use the items I listed, I07Y and I060 (for Omni...) I couldn't understand most of it but it's possible that the trigger checks for other players, or is disabled. I don't know which since I'm not into Jass code at all.
I didn't even know the name of the type of code used for saves and loads before now. From what I know, Baal's drop + Abel flag (any) should give you the Baal flag. And if it's not working for you then I don't even know that anymore. Hopefully you'll be able to get it to work eventually, so you can get the Baal flag and I can update the guide with how you're supposed to get the Baal flag.
allenwalker1990
Newcomer

Post by allenwalker1990 »

well I did some looking in the triggers/testing and it seems the command for the final flag was changed from -create to "Sigil of Baal Solomon" w/o quotes.
randomanon
Newcomer

Post by randomanon »

Me and a friend were trying Baal but we failed to kill him. the 50% got us.

We decided to only attack during Mana 30-79.
He has a bomb (looks like Baal flag effect, but overhead) that does major damage or kills any in area except carrier. The area is pretty big. There was only two of us and I was mostly buffing so I don't know if it targets dps characters.

At 50% life Baal changes a little and gains 100 mana out of nowhere and uses bomb on as if the cooldown got reset at 50% life.

We wiped at this point. I hope this information helps. (Blessing & Disgust)