[Official Cheated] YouTD - 1.09

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

lampuiho
Newcomer

Re: [Official Cheated] YouTD - 1.01 Release 27/03/2013

Post by lampuiho »

Bartimaeus wrote:If anyone wants to test this, it *should* be the same as the 1.01 version Fukki has uploaded in the first post.
YouTD_v1.02.w3x
It does not work. It crashed half way loading.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Thanks. This one seems to work, but I'll let somebody who's actually played the map figure it out. Should be exactly the same as Fukki's 1.01, (except 1.02, obviously).
YouTD_v1.02.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lampuiho
Newcomer

Post by lampuiho »

Bartimaeus wrote:Thanks. This one seems to work, but I'll let somebody who's actually played the map figure it out. Should be exactly the same as Fukki's 1.01, (except 1.02, obviously).
YouTD_v1.02.w3x
Thanks for doing this but it's still the same error with "Not enough storage is available to process this command. File:.\SFile.cpp Line: 898" at around 1/4th of the loading bar.
Fukki
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Fukki »

new version? now i busy but i will to cheated 1.02 soon
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

lampuiho wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:Thanks. This one seems to work, but I'll let somebody who's actually played the map figure it out. Should be exactly the same as Fukki's 1.01, (except 1.02, obviously).
YouTD_v1.02.w3x
Thanks for doing this but it's still the same error with "Not enough storage is available to process this command. File:.\SFile.cpp Line: 898" at around 1/4th of the loading bar.
Hm, well, this is pretty weird. When I tested it before uploading it, it worked just fine - even activated JJ's CP...but you're right, now it crashes like that.
lampuiho
Newcomer

Post by lampuiho »

Bartimaeus wrote:
lampuiho wrote:
YouTD_v1.02.w3x
Hm, well, this is pretty weird. When I tested it before uploading it, it worked just fine - even activated JJ's CP...but you're right, now it crashes like that.
Did you get the old version mixed up? :lol:

I mean the one you uploaded previously. You accidentally uploaded that one again?
Spider
Newcomer

Re: [Official Cheated] YouTD - 1.01

Post by Spider »

uhm ... can some1 point me to a tutorial or something on how to use this ?
none of the commands are working ... i know im doing something wrong but i got no ideea what
thank you
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Spider wrote:uhm ... can some1 point me to a tutorial or something on how to use this ?
none of the commands are working ... i know im doing something wrong but i got no ideea what
thank you
http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... t5134.html

The activator(s) listed in the file comments in the original post activate some of the cheatpacks listed in the topic I just linked. You can check out the commands/related topic for each cheatpack from there.
Spider
Newcomer

Post by Spider »

Bartimaeus wrote:
Spider wrote:uhm ... can some1 point me to a tutorial or something on how to use this ?
thank you
http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... t5134.html

The activator(s) listed in the file comments in the original post activate some of the cheatpacks listed in the topic I just linked. You can check out the commands/related topic for each cheatpack from there.
well my best guess was this ACT: -fukki<><><> is the activator.... typed it nothing happend then tried the codes still nothing happened
read on fukki's pack the arrow code tried that one too still nothing
thank you

EDIT : i just found out what <> meant ... and its working thank you and sorry for the trouble
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I have no idea why or when "<>" became equivalent to a space, and I generally troll other people by actually using "<"s and ">"s whenever they request for it that way. :P