[Request] The Black Road 1.21

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Draike
Title: The Guide From Hell

Re: try to download the map/edited

Post by Draike »

bojanglemistser wrote:
minorue wrote:Dear admin, Dekar,

I try to download the program/map u edited but cant...please help.when i enter my username and password.it kept on saying i enter the wrong password.please please help.thanks
Lol go to the members only forum or w/e its called and get the download username/password
Smart..real smart...people should surf the form topics more often.
Eh I changed Accounts On USEast find me under [haven't made a new acc yet] I'll make new maps soon.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Hey guy, can you tell me what you exactly typed in..? :twisted:
minorue
Newcomer

Post by minorue »

:D :D :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, and especially Dekar and the guys.... U ROCKS !!~
ArnaudB
Newcomer

Post by ArnaudB »

He exist two techniques with the hacked map :

-use -xp/-lvl for mass level up. (fast xd)
-Farming in centaur / ud zone for one long time
-> but for defend Athens one long time from Attack/Wave he exist one technique : use -invul at Athens (for can't lose)
Alternative : Let's attack/wave kill all unit at Athenes (when you is afk) and kill they when you back, but it isn't one good technique, she make high high high lag, the most good technique is select Serius (the paladin) and use -str 99999999 and Serius will one shoot the wave, easy and really powerfull.

See You, And Good play.
Warlord lvl 200 / Spartan Warrior lvl 154 / Cleric lvl 100 / Magician lvl 85 / Templar Garidan lvl 63 / Druid lvl 47 / Barbare lvl 23/
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Do you know what, I'd like a bit of grammar and intelligence, you know?
He exist two techniques with the hacked map
That makes NO sense at all.
figureouturself

Post by figureouturself »

I'm guessing English isn't his first language. At least what he's trying to say is understandable. I'll rephrase it for those of you that are sticklers for grammar.
Easiest, and fastest, way to level would be to use -lvl or -xp, otherwise, u could farm centaurs or undead. This requires alot of afk time so there are two ways you could go about defending Athens:

1. Use -invul on the castle in Athens, taking away the possibility of defeat through the fall of Athens. This is means the waves of Hell Minions will most probably build up over time while you're afk, and will most certainly cause major lag.

2. In addition to making Athens invulnerable, give Serius a HEAP of Strength (using -str #). This allows Athens to defend itself, killing all Hell Minions foolish enough to enter it. This then reduced the likelyhood of Hell Minions causing lag, though not guaranteed.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

No litteraly, I had no idea what the first sentence meant :/ The rest I could understand, but not the first sentence lol.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

i'm not a native speaker too, but the english language isn't that hard at all...
some time ago i played loap on useast and the other guys didnt even believe
that i'm german cause one of them told that he'd have german in school and
he wouldn't be able to write it as fluently as i'm writing english :)
so he asked me to say thinks like "i hate jews" in german in order to proof it -.-"

anyway... american schools seem to suck very hard, kalle told me he got
only A's but in germany he wasn't that good at all :D
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

How do you get a pet bear? :oops:
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Dekar wrote:i'm not a native speaker too, but the english language isn't that hard at all...
some time ago i played loap on useast and the other guys didnt even believe
that i'm german cause one of them told that he'd have german in school and
he wouldn't be able to write it as fluently as i'm writing english :)
so he asked me to say thinks like "i hate jews" in german in order to proof it -.-"

anyway... american schools seem to suck very hard, kalle told me he got
only A's but in germany he wasn't that good at all :D
Well Germany is a very language based society where as America decides its only going to speak one language and everyone else has to adapt. It is a little like that here in England except all of our schools are forced to learn at least one language for a period of time :)
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here