MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

StylishNinja
Newcomer

Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDE

Post by StylishNinja »

Can someone explain to me clearly how to get Cloud Job because when i followed all requirements nothing happens my char has 100+allstats then i killed the first bandit and the bandit captain but nothing happened whats next?
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

you need hero spearman and use the new skill to kill him.
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

can someone tell me how to upgrade my go to hell cause after the one with summon doesnt create with tauren's orb??? please :)

i found how to upgrade the weapon after the sleeping girl, but you can do this only in the previous versions because that is the recipe from the lich king now that recipe is gone and he gives only stats!!! its only for weapon nothing else!!!
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

Hi guys! I stuck at Boss in 500 Stats Area, Entrance under the Hellspawn Boss. Is it Lonewolf? He's in the middle and around 4 Stones which gives him different awesome buffs. It seems he's to strong. For now i could beat all other Bosses execpt this one. He seems to Strong :( Is there any tactic to kill him, need another item, what can i do to defeat him? I add a picture.

I play Sephiroth and got around 500k stats and this items:

- Wings from Ranger
- Gloves from Dragon
- Weapon, all Stats orb and armor upgrade Werewolf
- Go to Hell Item with upgrade from Black Slayer Boss

Hope you can help me.

Greetings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

its hard to kill him alone but you can try to kill him after recognize which is the lifesteal buff
and with those items
wings from succubus
gloves from summoner in 1000 area with demons
gloves from the big portal town 4(1000 area)
that was what i did
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

thank you for the tip. what are you mean with recognize life steal. what i have to do? or he switch it byself , or he got some different phases?

i will try to farm these items which you told me , gain more stats and try again.
[Blade]
Title: The Day Walker

Post by [Blade] »

@ivo this may work but isn't very great and probably wont work
@haufen i recommend a party of 2-3 IDEALLY more, take out his boxes at the same time by slowly widdling each one then you have like 30 seconds to kill him (2-3 people can do it easily); however, i managed to do it alone on my sephiroth by using his R on the boss and then -kill myself to prevent life steal, this is not very quick nor very slow but it will work effectively and should help you.

Disclaimer : Requires Timing

Side-note : boss is not "Lone Wolf" just cause the maker of this guide (that has horrid and inaccurate names that he really should change), said its his name, its not , hes either "Paimon" as a few say or more accurately "Solomon"

Also: Stuck on a GOOD Korean Map? Blade may be able to help, feel free to ask about this or any other maps you encounter.
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

Blade i want to ask you where to craft next go to hell after the white beard boss
and do you know which boss i have to fight first cause after the sleeping witch there is a summon place with 2 bosses who have to be first?
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

Good Morning!

thanks blade and ivo for your great informations about my question. i farm some more stats and try to kill him again.

have a nice day ;-)

news: the tips was very nice. i owned him today! thx alot ! ;-)
Last edited by haufen888 on December 3rd, 2014, 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

Where i have to kill 1000 Monsters with my Pit Lord and Requires Gears for T4 Job change?
Is it the lvl 500 Area with Pit Lord Boss maybe?

greetings