[Fukki's CP+FV] DotA v6.74c LoD v5e

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

jeckt
Newcomer

Re: [Fukki's CP+FV] DotA v6.74c LoD v5e

Post by jeckt »

@bartimaeus can you upload the map without CP and with the default title + loading screen (v5e), with the green icon fixed.
i want to try other CP ;-)
thanx before.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

...Okay, let me get this straight. You want me to upload the default map? ...go to the first post if you don't want it with Fukki's/fake versioned.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Bartimaeus wrote:O.K., I lied. Reopened topic for comment, since I think I fixed the green icon problem + successfully put in Fukki's CP / fake versioned it. Please test.
How did you fix that :shock: i wanna know :D
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Cragnius

Post by Cragnius »

Sorry for the late reply as I have been away for awhile. Yes the Green Icon is fixed, there is just 1 problem remaining.
Although, it shouldn't make the map unable to be hosted, picking a skill puts the text message "(null)" on the screen.
ImageImage
jeckt
Newcomer

Post by jeckt »

can someone upload the default map that can be open with mpq editor... with the green icon fixed.
kapokkub11222
Newcomer

Post by kapokkub11222 »

How to use