MultiCheat [weirdone2]

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Ardok
Newcomer

Re: MultiCheat [weirdone2]

Post by Ardok »

if it's aero's then the activator is -cheated by wc3edit.net.. i typed it in right.. i know it's case sensative i know i typed it in right but it still doesn't work :/
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Ardok wrote:if it's aero's then the activator is -cheated by wc3edit.net.. i typed
it in right.. i know it's case sensative i know i typed it in right but
it still doesn't work :/
[speechless]
You... mite... want to read my first post... the whole post... it's usually... what people do when they need info..... they read the post containing the info..., the entire post...[/speechless]
Ardok
Newcomer

Post by Ardok »

first off I'd like it if you didn't speak to me as if I'm a retard, secondly nothing anyone has said has helped me, it says nothing in your first post about any of my problems.. maybe you misunderstood me when i said "i know the activator is case sensitive" and you may have mistaken it for "is the activator case sensitive". I truthfully don't know what's going on in your head, all i know is that I've tried everything I've done everything right, and yet it still doesn't work... I see no reason why anyone should be an ass about this, I'm simply a new-to-cheating asking for help...
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Ardok wrote:first off I'd like it if you didn't speak to me as if I'm a retard, secondly nothing anyone has said has helped me, it says nothing in your first post about any of my problems.. maybe you misunderstood me when i said "i know the activator is case sensitive" and you may have mistaken it for "is the activator case sensitive". I truthfully don't know what's going on in your head, all i know is that I've tried everything I've done everything right, and yet it still doesn't work... I see no reason why anyone should be an ass about this, I'm simply a new-to-cheating asking for help...
I'm not talking to you like your a retard, im talking to you as some1 whos speechless, now you may ask why am i speechless and thats easy you ask why you cant get the activator to work before you even bothered to read my "whole" post or you'd have seen what the activtor is. Here i'll even throw you a hint look below the joke img. :shock:
Peter123
Newcomer

Post by Peter123 »

Why can't we do all cheat activators (-cheated by wc3edit.net) its much easier though extremely easy to activate =D -_-
(\__/) (\_/)
{o o} ( oo ) (''')_{;;}_(''') WTF IS THAT
(.|.) ( >< ) \ O O /
/.|.\Q i did bunny first forgot how to do it.:( (_.|._) \ __ /
φ ë wtf is that bunny >_< /___\
zbang
Newcomer

Post by zbang »

Ok i dl'ed tkok 1.05c but cheats doesn't work ,u guys say there's a cheat activator and all the info's are in the 1-st post,BUT IT'S NOT.How THE ... use those cheats ??? And u guys rly should make some more explicit posts for 1-st time visitors like me.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Slide ninja slide is a good map.
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

My favorite ice type of all time would be sliding bunnys, the first one, I played that soo much. :)
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

thats a good one as well =]

lol, ok enough off topicism =]
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

zbang wrote:Ok i dl'ed tkok 1.05c but cheats doesn't work ,u guys say there's a cheat activator and all the info's are in the 1-st post,BUT IT'S NOT.How THE ... use those cheats ??? And u guys rly should make some more explicit posts for 1-st time visitors like me.
I've updated the Q/A so that now maybe even "first time visitors" like you will understand what, "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. " means. -.-
Xantan wrote:thats a good one as well =]

lol, ok enough off topicism =]
Aww thats no fun. :'(

Edited: To sound slightly nicer.