The Official Cheated DotA v6.57b Topic

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: The Official Cheated DotA v6.57b Topic

Post by Senethior459 »

Is that what he means? I wasn't sure what "anyhost" was...

If you mean a collidable map, where you don't need to be able to host... No. I don't really know how to do it; I can't make one for you. Ask Shamanno, but I don't think he's releasing the collided maps to the public, anyway.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
thanatos95
Forum Fanatic
Title: Inactive Map Cheater

Post by thanatos95 »

DotA 6.57b AI Version :
Fai's CP + SgGuy's Cheat Menu
-------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
Click To Feed My Living Reputation Counter
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

All right, just letting you all know. I just updated the topic a bit today. initialD's map with Aero's V3 and Sg_guy's menu is now linked to in the other maps post, Thanatos95's AI map with Sg_guy's menu and Fai's is linked in the AI post (and can be found in the above post), and my AI map with Fai's, Sg_guy's, JJ2197's, and Xantan's cheatpacks is uploaded in the AI post. Activators can be found either in the file comments of the uploaded map, if you follow the links, or in the case of my map, in the Command Lists.zip file in the first post. Hope you all enjoy, happy hacking!
ghosterfire

Post by ghosterfire »

Thanks for post master, i am noob of dota, got this map i can try my self to play and not easy loose
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

I just added a link to basixretarted's AI map with JJ2197's cheatpack on the AI post, just so you guys know. It's up there.
sleet
Newcomer

Post by sleet »

Why cards with cheats have ceased to work? Earlier all worked perfectly, all did as usually:-i love jj <2x spaces> or others CheatPack - all worked. But all has at once ceased to be activated, I write a command-activator and occurs nothing. A card of 100 % with cheats, downloaded from this site. Swung some variants map with cheats and any is not activated. I create with cheats 100 % Those who come to me when I have created it swing, hence it with cheats. But I write to spectators the activator and works nothing. Though earlier all was good.
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

For one, please DON'T post the activator in public. At least you posted an old one, not the one I'm using now...

I don't quite understand what you're talking about, with cards and stuff...
So, after you type the activator, you can't use any of the cheats? Maybe you're using them wrong, like misspelling the command.

Or maybe someone is activating the cheats before you, and they're changing the activator, so that you can't activate it. Probably, someone else figured that it's cheated, and they're doing it before you.
Obeto-Kun
Newcomer

Post by Obeto-Kun »

well this is cool :D but the bad thing about this thingy is the people will still dl your maps not like the shamanno1 map hack but only a know were the hero hack :) but this is still great
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

Update! Revision 2 of the AI map has come out, it's cheated and uploaded to the post. The command lists and activators can be found in the first topic. Thanks ZeroLeingod for tipping me off!
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

Obeto-Kun wrote:well this is cool :D but the bad thing about this thingy is the people will still dl your maps not like the shamanno1 map hack but only a know were the hero hack :) but this is still great
I don't agree. Play with that collided map a few times. I lost a few games. lol
Why? Local cheats are just cheats that provide some informations. It doesn't really help much. A maphack software helps more than local cheats.
So I bet you guys are too excited so far.