What type of game should I make?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.

Which one?

Roll Playing Game (RPG)
60%
Tower Defence (TD)
20%
Hero Siege
7%
Hero Arena
No votes
Other (Post what)
13%

Total votes: 15

Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Re: What type of game should I make?

Post by Durchdringen »

Well said Bart, I agree with you 100%. Some of my best friends are people who I thought that would be the mean or didn't care about anything. I am never prejudice to someone I haven't met. If I see someone act in a disgraceful behavior I immediately dislike them and hold something against them, it goes for any race. Here where I live there is a mix of mexican, chinese, blacks, and whites. More blacks and whites though. However, my town is divided. Most of the blacks live on one side while the whites live on the other. It happened this way because of the wealthy people made it that way. My city had more wealthy people in it back in the 70s and 80's than any other city in the country. You can tell who is wealthy and who is not in my city, those who are drive around the most expensive cars you can find and live in 4 story houses and a few families have million dollar mansions. In other words, my city is F'ed up lol. But it's like you said, it really depends on where your from on how you determine prejudice and stereotypes.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!