Collided DotA 6.60b super imbalance stuff

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Re: Collided DotA 6.60 super imbalance stuff

Post by 5566 »

dota has updated to 6.60b! can u update the name? thk :razz:
decyper
Title: Greedy

Post by decyper »

ummm sorry.. but the compact(flush) in the mpqmaster doesnt seem to work...

i still cannot reduce the map size... help plss
qweasd011
Forum Addict
Title: Coleen!

Post by qweasd011 »

Close the mpq master then reopen click operation then look at it it will now work
ilovedjians
Newcomer
Title: A boring guy

Post by ilovedjians »

5566 wrote:dota has updated to 6.60b! can u update the name? thk :razz:
I dont think by updating the name will help much.. The version is different, so the codes will be different... So, the only way is to re-code the Jass script.. ;-)
i am bored ever since i was born...
[marquee]=.=[/marquee]

Hold on...
Spoiler:
[blinking]*zzz*[/blinking]
  • I finally found what to do in life!
[blinking]
  • PIANO!!!
[/blinking]
  • Thanks to Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and others, i now value music very much!
  • Music = My life!!
  • i piano!
P.S.
Spoiler:
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍NAZI RULES!!!!卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Some foreign words... Just playing with alt codes :)
Spoiler:
午卉半卌华协卐卑卐卍卍Ÿ卑卑午卒卓協半協单卓協单单卖南単Ł卙博卛卜卝卞卟占卡卢卣卤卥卦占卧卨卩卪卫卬卭卮卯印危卲即却卵卶卷卸卹
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

I'll try and make a 6.60b with just initialD's stuff since my code seems to cause a lot of desyncs. Gonna update after some time.
oisilener1982
Newcomer

Post by oisilener1982 »

FaTaLiTy wrote:
oisilener1982 wrote:
FaTaLiTy wrote:k.. i think we got it that the map doesn't work. so stop posting
You are just a leecher and the author is the real cheater..you have no right to say those things..doom is working fine with no dc
i don't play dota, so i have no reason to dl or use the collided map besides testing. and i respect the author cuz he helps the community. and what do u mean by he is "the real cheater"?? i never claimed to have collided or helped to collide the map. so how am i a leecher? u are the leecher. u just registered on this website just for collided dota like most of the ppl in this thread except the op, and i have no right to say to stop spamming "doesn't work, dc on spawn, cheats don't work, doesn't work. doesn't work." to new ppl like you who aren't even remotely interested in wc3edit besides the collided dota??? ??? please respond to this post, oisilener1982, i would like to see what you have to say.
PWNED, RAWR
Edit: this post has been editted by me so many times cuz i keep thinking of new things to say that makes me mad
you have the guts to say those words that you did not even tested the map properly..doom is working fine and its worth it. With a lot of golds you can own anyone, you can even give the golds to your teammates

based from your statement, either of this must be true
1. you did not test the map, you just based your comments from others
2. or you failed to test doom and jumped to conclusion that the map does not work
Last edited by oisilener1982 on June 15th, 2009, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilovedjians
Newcomer
Title: A boring guy

Post by ilovedjians »

oisilener1982 wrote: you have the guts to say those words that you did not even tested the map properly..doom is working fine and its worth it. With a lot of golds you can own anyone, you can even give the golds to your teammates

based from your statement, either of this must be true
1. you did not test the map, you just based your comments from others
2. or you failed to test doom and jumped to conclusion that the map does not work
Oh come on oisilener1982, give FaTaLiTy some respect pls... He is a senior member and u r just a newcomer.. U hv ABSoluteLy NO right to scold or criticise him.. Please learn to respect other ppl, and other ppl will respect u.. :roll:
i am bored ever since i was born...
[marquee]=.=[/marquee]

Hold on...
Spoiler:
  • I finally found what to do in life!
[blinking]
  • PIANO!!!
[/blinking]
  • Thanks to Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and others, i now value music very much!
  • Music = My life!!
  • i piano!
P.S.
Spoiler:
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍NAZI RULES!!!!卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Some foreign words... Just playing with alt codes :)
Spoiler:
午卉半卌华协卐卑卐卍卍Ÿ卑卑午卒卓協半協单卓協单单卖南単Ł卙博卛卜卝卞卟占卡卢卣卤卥卦占卧卨卩卪卫卬卭卮卯印危卲即却卵卶卷卸卹
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Post by FaTaLiTy »

oisilener1982, yes, i have the guts. y don't u actually try to help the community instead of sucking the life out of this thread? i never said that the WHOLE map doesn't work, nor did i test the whole fucking map, cuz let me say this again clearly so ur thick brain would understand. I DO NOT PLAY DOTA. did u even read my post? I WOULD NOT SPEND HOURS OR DAYS TESTING EVERY SINGLE COMMAND AND TRICK ON THE COLLIDED MAP. you r retarded. i said that i no many parts of the map causes desync if used, and i would like it if ppl like u did not post the same stuff about "not working", did u read any of the posts in this thread? now i did not pick every fucking hero in the map and used the cheats, how long did it take u to try to find out that doom's working?? :O so i did not know about doom, and it's kinda blatantly obvious to insta doom kill someone, and cause everyone to leave in the game. i prefer to use cheats that are less obvious in a collided map such as rune ping or hero info (and too many ppl have posted that these don't work in this map..) so other ppl like you won't google dota collided and find this website :D so... ... OFF. and this time, if you want to reply, actually read my post and answer my question.
really wanted to flame.. but w/e
Last edited by FaTaLiTy on June 15th, 2009, 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
raineirik
Newcomer

Post by raineirik »

oisilener1982 wat version of dota do u use? 1.2? tnx cause even i use doom i still get dc :neutral:
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Post by FaTaLiTy »

raineirik wrote:oisilener1982 wat version of dota do u use? 1.2? tnx cause even i use doom i still get dc :neutral:
lawl.. oisilener1982, haha, what wc3 client do u use?? lan?? cuz garena just updated like a week ago. so either u live in some 3rd world country or u cheat against FRIENDS(if u have any..which at this point, i srsly doubt) on lan.. how sad.. i would get on tda right now just to play a legit game, that means non-em, 1.23 bnet non collided dota. and pwn ur uglyass face