Collisions FAQ

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

rnbby
V.I.P.

Re: Collisions FAQ

Post by rnbby »

All you need is a BRAIN and start figuring out how those cheated/collided map did it and improvise.

That's all.
auto-collider for wc3 1.22-- @ http://iliganshack.blogspot.com
temzarone
Newcomer

Post by temzarone »

Well i've heard that 1.24 patch is comming sooN... So Would it be possible to use collided map? ^^
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

temzarone wrote:Well i've heard that 1.24 patch is comming sooN... So Would it be possible to use collided map? ^^
Nope.. untill someone finds something new.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
AhBee

Post by AhBee »

IceMan wrote:
Senethior459 wrote: What are the limits on collisions?
Pretty much anything you want to do will cause a desync, which messes up the game. You can't modify values, because your map would think the modified values are correct, but the host and the other players' maps will not. Then, when any of those modified values are called in your map, everyone else's client still sees the original, while yours doesn't. And the game desyncs.
A little copy and paste from (Page 16 of 19)
http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... 7-150.html
initialD wrote:
IceMan wrote:Has anybody tried the collided map from this website?

http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3 ... l-map.html

It is by someone called "The4Got10" apparently there are stat hacks in there unfortunately the place where I play uses 1.23 so I can only try this in LAN and single player mode. Doom's Devour ability to max out my gold is quite fun, although I can't seem to get the Pudge hack which modifies his strength to work.
Stats cheats are for undying(str) and obsedian(int) only. Pudge would never get more than +1 strength per kill. It doesn't work even though the comman list says it works.
The max strength bonus you can get per unit kill is 1.
So how did The4Got10 do his stat cheats in his collided version of cheated dota?
Just extract the J file made by hillo, search for the -int command. Or you can search at the4got10's J file.
readlines
Newcomer

Post by readlines »

well i just wanna say that collided maps work perfectly, i dont need to re-download the map when joining.. however when i try to host one, they will need to redownload it... :)

*its been a while since i last visited here, hi guys! :P
MasterOrc
Newcomer

Post by MasterOrc »

lame.. cant use collided maps on Euronet
Mr.Sexy

Post by Mr.Sexy »

ive known about this for a while.. and its obvious that changing a value that reflects across the games would bug... thats y maphacks work however, as they only show you the map, im a little curious what other benifits can be used via colided maps?
heres the list i can think of
showing enemys inventory/skills ect - maphack had this
showing map, and invis and stuff - maphack had this (although i duno if you adding a trig to display entire map would work, seeing as you could probably then target a blademaster with stormbolt while in windwalk (just a lil curious how that would turn out)
although even that seems risky, if your sight isnt just your own (a unit may see a unit it isnt suposed to on a cliff, and move, whereas on their version it wouldnt see/move causing dysc)
adding special effects, and swaping models around (this can be done with simple mpq edits also)
so I dont really see a point in colliding a map? XD

also http://www.cheatengine.org can be used to cause dysc's if thats your motive :)
or it could be used to cheat in single player :), via editing any variables ingame
"Computers, are the way of the future, the next step in darwinizm. I say just embrase it, and be proud, that man, was so ingenious, as to force itself into submission on the ladder of evolution, I mean what other species can say that."-Mr.Sexy
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Collided maps were usually made for DotA. In it, it would tell you the location of where enemy heroes were, which rune spawned and where, as well as being able to modify some skills to make them do more damage than they were supposed to. But collisions are long gone now since the patch 1.24.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!