Hostbot?

Any tool that you think is useful, make a thread here and upload it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Forum rules
While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.
Hillo
Forum Staff

Re: Hostbot?

Post by Hillo »

boiled_vodka wrote:Errr.. so can be banned...
But how about the bots of Dota or Notd maps?
They don't seem to be getting banned. (or too many bots exist..)Well, there are many* bots of Dota and 3-4 bots of Notd AM.
Just as an example, there are 3-4 bots of Notd AM hostbots and I saw them on CGL(Custom Game List) most of time.

Another Q! If I run Ghost on one computer (bot and play on b.net), do I get caught easily..? I heard Blizzard has sum weirdy system that detects any(or certain) programs that are running. I usually run DR(Delay Reducer) and BL(BanList) while I play on b.net. And.. I've experianced getting banned by using BL -.-;
You can be banned from using any third party program, notice "can". I've used my bot for hmm 5 months ? It's been up almost 24/7 and hasn't been banned yet. Once you set up the bot you don't need banlist or delay reducers because Ghost++ has those built-in.

You do however, need an extra set of keys (or you can connect to your bot from LAN) to join the games you host with the bot.