Collided map DotA 6.59d -super imbalance stuff-

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

READ the first post. Do you really need a collided DotA map on future version?

Poll ended at May 1st, 2009, 1:17 am

Yes, I love it.
84%
No, I don't need it.
7%
Who cares? Give me Shadowfrench Maphack.
5%
What is a collided map? Is it delicious?
4%

Total votes: 338

ilurose_18

Re: Collided map DotA 6.59d -super imbalance stuff-

Post by ilurose_18 »

I think no one wins/loses... it's a draw.. plus when it happens in a ladder game, the game is not recorded...
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

you think so? I think the host team loses. But yet too lazy to test it.
DieSoon
Newcomer

Post by DieSoon »

initialD wrote:you can decide to believe me if you want to.
that's not possible.

8)
I am now working on a kick command. I still don't have much time yet though. If anyone has it please PM me. I am willing to exchange a kick command with one of the cheats in my map. (-mygold, -teamgold, -armor, -kill, those are commands that work on all heroes.)

Sorry for other players, I am not releasing it because there have enough problems with map collisions right now. And Icefrog is having a lot of problems with his forums and stuffs. I don't want to create more troubles for him or , me. right now. ;-)

edit: what happened on garena ladder game if everyones on the game get a fatal error? Who wins who loses? Can anyone here answer me that? Because I can definitely do that on a collided map... :evil:
Why do you want a kick command?You can use custom kick instead of that.And beside those 4 command is really cool.I think you dont need any other kick function cause you can kill anyone, right?
superkhung
Newcomer

Post by superkhung »

initialD wrote:what happened on garena ladder game if everyones on the game get a fatal error? Who wins who loses? Can anyone here answer me that? Because I can definitely do that on a collided map... :evil:
Dont know how will win who will loose. But i think host's team will loose.
This crash can be done by putting a wrong and long unit id in cache and all players will be crash.
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

DieSoon wrote: Why do you want a kick command?You can use custom kick instead of that.And beside those 4 command is really cool.I think you dont need any other kick function cause you can kill anyone, right?
I may kill the forzen throne. But if the host kick me before I do so, I will lose.
And there are many retards who doesn't really want to play a game. They will just come up with 99999999 strength and spoil the game. A kick command is in need. It's much more usefull then a kill command in many situations.
But I think it's not possible so far. Cache modifications can't do that on dota map, so far. whatever. 8)
ilurose_18

Post by ilurose_18 »

superkhung wrote:
initialD wrote:what happened on garena ladder game if everyones on the game get a fatal error? Who wins who loses? Can anyone here answer me that? Because I can definitely do that on a collided map... :evil:
This crash can be done by putting a wrong and long unit id in cache and all players will be crash.
the host's side will lose??? nope, dont think so...either its a draw or the host's side will win... and plus why will u nid to crash the game??? you can use customkick, or a tcpviewer to disconnect them.. or just play with your connection.... :D
jairus2
Newcomer

Post by jairus2 »

ilurose_18 wrote:
superkhung wrote:
the host's side will lose??? nope, dont think so...either its a draw or the host's side will win... and plus why will u nid to crash the game??? you can use customkick, or a tcpviewer to disconnect them.. or just play with your connection.... :D
if you're the host. just dont hit the button yet until everyone gets disconnected. you'll get a ladder win for that. i've tried it so many times.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Has anyone tried dropping their game in a B.Net Ladder game, and then using hacks? Or colliding the ladder maps?
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

Ladder maps use SHA-1 so collision is a no-no ?