MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

Post by m1sha-cool »

BROLECTROLYTESE wrote:Hey! I have a levlel 2000 t3 Revenge Devil King w/ Samuel's armor gloves weapon and soul item, and the GoToHell upgraded by Ireol/ necromancer in 700 area. Says Magina is next for that upgrad on GTH item. Where can I find the elusive magina, cant find in lvl900 area. As well, how can I t4 as Revenge/ What souls am I collecting after Samuel for upgraded items? or does it differ for everything. Still a bit unclear from guide. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and Solo play is nice and all, but if anyone plays a lot, add me same name in game. Rhymes.. Thank you
make a screenshot of ur char and put it in spoiler please.

U've got to be blind if you CAN'T see him. But there is one way: When you will be in 900 lvl area type -cam 250. I think u'll see him.

After Samuel you need Gusion(looks like doom from dota) 3 souls(100k total stats need) then Belial 3 souls(250k total stats need) then Paimon(black portal below Gusion) 3 souls(500k total stats need).
This souls you need to upgrade your gear. After that don't click me scrolls and keep upgrading it. Also for this scrolls you'll need souls : 6 gusion, 6 belial, 3 paimon.
For red scrolls create gusion soul and belial soul (type -create when you get this 2 souls in slots).
You'll get devil king's heart. You need 3 hearts for 3 red scrolls. After that you upgraded your gear with red scrolls you need upgrade it with purple ones.
For that scrolls you'll need 3 solomon's spirit(gusion+belial+paimon = solomon)(type -create when all 3 in slots)
When you'll get this gear, then, only then you can become t4 char what you'll want!

If you already got that all then go to lvl 400 area where knights are and stand in the middle of this area where spawns boss. If you won't become t4 then summon that boss and kill him. After, stand in the middle again.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

wow 170 post, people really playing hard on this yet there's still alots nooby questions :lol:
BROLECTROLYTESE
Newcomer

Post by BROLECTROLYTESE »

m1sha-cool wrote:
BROLECTROLYTESE wrote:Hey! I have a levlel 2000 t3 Revenge Devil King w/ Samuel's armor gloves weapon and soul item, and the GoToHell upgraded by Ireol/ necromancer in 700 area. Says Magina is next for that upgrad on GTH item. Where can I find the elusive magina, cant find in lvl900 area. As well, how can I t4 as Revenge/ What souls am I collecting after Samuel for upgraded items? or does it differ for everything. Still a bit unclear from guide. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and Solo play is nice and all, but if anyone plays a lot, add me same name in game. Rhymes.. Thank you

U've got to be blind if you CAN'T see him. But there is one way: When you will be in 900 lvl area type -cam 250. I think u'll see him.

After Samuel you need Gusion(looks like doom from dota) 3 souls(100k total stats need) then Belial 3 souls(250k total stats need) then Paimon(black portal below Gusion) 3 souls(500k total stats need).
This souls you need to upgrade your gear. After that don't click me scrolls and keep upgrading it. Also for this scrolls you'll need souls : 6 gusion, 6 belial, 3 paimon.
For red scrolls create gusion soul and belial soul (type -create when you get this 2 souls in slots).
You'll get devil king's heart. You need 3 hearts for 3 red scrolls. After that you upgraded your gear with red scrolls you need upgrade it with purple ones.
For that scrolls you'll need 3 solomon's spirit(gusion+belial+paimon = solomon)(type -create when all 3 in slots)
When you'll get this gear, then, only then you can become t4 char what you'll want!

If you already got that all then go to lvl 400 area where knights are and stand in the middle of this area where spawns boss. If you won't become t4 then summon that boss and kill him. After, stand in the middle again.

Super helpful! I appreciate it. I tried to attach a screen shot, but its a .tga file. idk if that's why it didn't upload. im going to try the -cam 250 thing right now. also I tried resaving, but it would only open tga if I downloaded a program, which in turn saved it as .xcf or w/e... I cant figure it out. its been about 8 yrs since I played warcraft
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

BROLECTROLYTESE wrote:
m1sha-cool wrote:

Super helpful! I appreciate it. I tried to attach a screen shot, but its a .tga file. idk if that's why it didn't upload. im going to try the -cam 250 thing right now. also I tried resaving, but it would only open tga if I downloaded a program, which in turn saved it as .xcf or w/e... I cant figure it out. its been about 8 yrs since I played warcraft
Just upload ur picture to site.
Spoiler:
for example imageshack
and write here url in spoiler.
SwapAgain
Newcomer

Post by SwapAgain »

Hi!
How kill Queen of Hell (Wicked Lilith)???
Im a Wolf.
Thx 4help :)
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

SwapAgain wrote:Hi!
Im a Wolf.
Kiss her and she'll never survive this.
SwapAgain
Newcomer

Post by SwapAgain »

m1sha-cool wrote:
Im a Wolf.
I try... :) :) :)
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

SwapAgain wrote:
m1sha-cool wrote:
Im a Wolf.
I try... :) :) :)
omg maaan burn her mana and kiss again.
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

playing masin rpg 1,59E. Is there a special weapon for Nightmare T4?

cya haufen
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

does anyone know how to T4 nightmare?