MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

ambotnimoy
Newcomer

Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

Post by ambotnimoy »

could someone revise this guide with more accurate and clear details PLEASE?? I am new to the game, I have soooo many questions about this guid and I dont have any idea what he meant by "don't click me 1st scroll, don't click me 2nd scroll, etc" for weapon upgrade. And where is this Solomon guy he talking about? the only solomon I saw on the game was the INVOKER NPC on 1k LVL town. What's more on the "Job 3" guide, I know where Samuel boss is, but what is samuel mobs scroll + samuel boss (really? what is this?) + terrorblade orb [-craft] there is too many terrorblades on the map, on the npc, and items (there is no -craft command either). Please veterans help this guide more helpful to new players. It would be nicer if there are printscreen including too, like all other orpg guides, thank you.
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

find me in garena to not spam here and i will explain you everything in the game ;)
nick ivo-96
jadesimaki
Newcomer

Post by jadesimaki »

who is adam boss
where can i find him
i need to upgrade my glovea
SpencerVx
Newcomer

Post by SpencerVx »

where's 3rd town castle ? i've to change my blessing to t4. please help
SpencerVx
Newcomer

Post by SpencerVx »

hi, sorry i've 1 question again. i've t3 dark ranger and i already've the items to t4. on the 1st page to change DR t4 we've to go to azrael summon place. i tried to go there but nothing's happened? please help me
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

jadesimaki you can summon adam only after killing the sleeping witch(lilith)
he is in 4th town bigest portal you need 2 000k total stats to enter

spencer maybe you havent upgraded your items with scrolls and ilidan head from ilidan shop in 4th town
the same you need for the blessing and the castle is where you are changing t2 to t3
SpencerVx
Newcomer

Post by SpencerVx »

ivo-96 wrote:jadesimaki you can summon adam only after killing the sleeping witch(lilith)

spencer maybe you havent upgraded your items with scrolls and ilidan head from ilidan shop in 4th town
the same you need for the blessing and the castle is where you are changing t2 to t3

my items same like on the 1st page mate, agi stat. 500k+ agi stat
ivo-96

Post by ivo-96 »

SpencerVx wrote:
ivo-96 wrote:jadesimaki you can summon adam only after killing the sleeping witch(lilith)

my items same like on the 1st page mate, agi stat. 500k+ agi stat
spencer you have to make the recipes from the shop in 4th town dont you read
SpencerVx
Newcomer

Post by SpencerVx »

spencer you have to make the recipes from the shop in 4th town dont you read[/quote]

you mean i've to upgrade all of my items?
SpencerVx
Newcomer

Post by SpencerVx »

do you know where's black slayer on 1.53E upd version ?