Island Defense 2.7.8 - Rigged by Xantan

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

BTW, guys, in my most recent maps (castle fight, island defense, pudge wars) the 'select a unit' part of my starting trigger isnt necessarily needed, instead, you can do whatever, ie stop+hold+right+down+left+escape+type msg, but you do have to do SOMETHING before you press the hold position button.

I'll host it for you too if you'd like, but, I play on uswest =p
rcxquake
Newcomer

Lumber

Post by rcxquake »

After shortly testing this map, to see if I could activate the cheat trigger, I can confirm that -lumber does not work. Also, if you want a free murloc builder, spawn the human castle and train a peasant =)

EDIT: It's -wood, not -lumber, sorry. It works.
Xantan

Re: Lumber

Post by Xantan »

rcxquake wrote:After shortly testing this map, to see if I could activate the cheat trigger, I can confirm that -lumber does not work. Also, if you want a free murloc builder, spawn the human castle and train a peasant =)

EDIT: It's -wood, not -lumber, sorry. It works.
Yeah, it is -wood... =]
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

bojanglemistser wrote:
Kala-cha wrote:I WANT TO HOST THIS, DARN YOU!
I can host this for u Kala i dun agree with teaching people how to host but im a bit of an island defense fan =P titan and builder

Whisper me if u want nightshade1234@azeroth xD im on an awful lot
Whats with your signature? I never sent you that.. I never even typed that.

Ps.

Activators not working for me. I click on my makrura, hold right, down, and left arrow keys and press escape. Type a message, and it still doesnt work.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

My cheated version > Xantan's Mrahahaha =P
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Aero wrote:My cheated version > Xantan's Mrahahaha =P
I'm not fretting if some noob cant read simple instructions and understand how to activate my cheats.

My version has waaaaaaaay more things then yours will ever even think of having. Is that a good thing? Maybe...

-modify is the win though, =p
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

he is trying to cpoy me with my ps system... damn u randomw person... i forgot the name of because he is not original...

hmmm.... i will forgive him though if he donates a dollar...

Kalle

PS: Damn u.... damn u.... :D donate
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Is this 2.7.8, or 2.7.7 rigged into 2.7.8?
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

2.78 is 2.77
and I think 2.77 is ALSO 2.7.9 (which is newer I believe)

I could fake a new map I just don't want aero to get mad ;/
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Aero wrote:People don't care if a map is hacked or not. A map isn't played because it's been hacked but rather because the quality of the game and content is pleasing. I enjoy a legit game as much as the next guy but rigging a map and having a good time in an inhouse with it is just as gold.

Pure "cheating" aside, there's more things that can be done with the .j script than just inserting cheats. In my rigged version of Island Defense 2.7.7b, I fixed the gold mine and other triggers that were causing mass lag. This is ironically how I got on the editing team. It's not all bad you know; stop your ignorant views until you've been a part of it.

I also make maps too. I can understand your complaint and after being on the Island Defense team for a while I was deleting cheated Island Defense content and being a total hypocrite. Then I reconsidered and decided that it was irrelevent and people just want to have a good time. It should be a compliment that your map has been cheated; it means it has appeal.

I don't think he really cares ;)