A way to View Triggers

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

To find the Jass file, All I did was find the biggest filesize, and open it in wordpad. You can tell instantly if its the jass file, or something else.(of course, only if you are familiar with it to begin with)

I dont use any brute force to find the filenames, just openn it up, and you can usually tell what the file is by whats inside.
Shadow_Walker

Post by Shadow_Walker »

OIC what u mean but that does not work with all maps and can cause the .j file to have incorrect data
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

edited

Kalle
Last edited by Kalle on February 6th, 2007, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Shadow_Walker

Post by Shadow_Walker »

Umm because its not really to do with my Topic its more questions about other ways u can do it.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

k sry my fault :oops:

but still keep on doing the great work :D

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
PeakeDragon
Newcomer

Post by PeakeDragon »

thanks a lot, im just trying figure out which triggers are the cheater triggers now.

its an elemental RPG map that has been hacked, i tried opening it in worldeditor which is when i discovered the name of the map was "Elemental RPG 2.0Final cheated for wc3edit.net" and it led me to this site. Like i said, i know its a hacked version, but im just trying to find the cheater triggers :wink:, thanks again

sorry for rambling
trb92
Title: Random Noob

Post by trb92 »

PeakeDragon wrote:thanks a lot, im just trying figure out which triggers are the cheater triggers now.

its an elemental RPG map that has been hacked, i tried opening it in worldeditor which is when i discovered the name of the map was "Elemental RPG 2.0Final cheated for wc3edit.net" and it led me to this site. Like i said, i know its a hacked version, but im just trying to find the cheater triggers :wink:, thanks again

sorry for rambling
Do you mean you want to know the commands for the cheats? Cause if so, you can read them here: http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=94
The commands are in the 8th post down.
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already,
three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Answer:
Spoiler:
If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven...
PeakeDragon
Newcomer

Post by PeakeDragon »

wow, thanks a lot! :D :)
IntanationalP1MP
Newcomer

Re: A way to View Triggers

Post by IntanationalP1MP »

Common Errors

-If words are all squashed together it means you need a better WordPad.
-No Script File means your list file isn't good enough (not much u can do about this or try and use a early version of the maps list file).
-MPQ recover crashing this is just another protection that is used but is only caused if you click the deep scan check button.
-Triggers are numbers this is caused by protection by the map and there i know way past but you can still edit triggers by keyword though.
The thing about not having the Scripts *FOLDER* means that you need to add scripts/war3map.j to your listfile.txt that you created (Yes that is SCRIPTS with an S on both ends). Also, the thing about triggers being numbers and protection etc... It's called obfuscation of the map, or being obfuscated. Just informing the author and helping the readers :)
plabbs
Newcomer

Re: A way to View Triggers

Post by plabbs »

A way to View Triggers

should call A way to View Jass

Triggers=Jass?

oh no no no