[JJCP + SP]Gaias Retaliation ORPG v1.1n(2)

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJCP + SP]Gaias Retaliation ORPG v1.1n

Post by Bartimaeus »

Yeah, I realized just a few minutes ago that I forgot to remove an endif. Tested and working. Same as last time.

I recognize the music in the game...think it's Neverwinter Nights? Or...Baldur's Gate? Can't remember...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigoni
Newcomer

Post by rigoni »

i think is baldur's gate... thanks :D
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

rigoni wrote:i think is baldur's gate... thanks :D
Yeah, I just placed it as Watcher's Keep in Throne of Bhaal...neat choice of song, though it sounds pretty crappy, thanks to heavy compression.
MEMEK

Post by MEMEK »

Bartimaeus wrote:Yeah, I realized just a few minutes ago that I forgot to remove an endif. Tested and working. Same as last time.

I recognize the music in the game...think it's Neverwinter Nights? Or...Baldur's Gate? Can't remember...
Bartimaues, can you fix your map ? i dont know how to explain but maybe it can help me to explain http://forum.wc3edit.net/map-requests-f ... 27555.html

when i want load with your cheat map's code, message like "invalid code" was appear

Thanks before
Last edited by Apple on April 29th, 2013, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: He means the Gaias Retaliation has that problem of invalid code.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

MEMEK wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:Yeah, I realized just a few minutes ago that I forgot to remove an endif. Tested and working. Same as last time.

Bartimaues, can you fix your map ? i dont know how to explain but maybe it can help me to explain http://forum.wc3edit.net/map-requests-f ... 27555.html

when i want load with your cheat map's code, message like "invalid code" was appear

Thanks before
You didn't do anything silly like edit your stats, did you?
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

You can free to edit ur stats and save ur code, but save system not save ur stats so when u load ur code , ur stats will returns like the first time u play.
MEMEK

Post by MEMEK »

Bartimaeus wrote:
MEMEK wrote:

Thanks before
You didn't do anything silly like edit your stats, did you?
I just + my gold and -save
When I want to check the code, the code was invalid
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

It's work , check again @MEMEK
MEMEK

Post by MEMEK »

Can you give me a raw code item ? Thanks :)
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

items-clean.txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.