[JASS] Haxorico's Cheat Pack v0.5

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Moods
Newcomer

Re: [JASS] Haxorico's Cheat Pack v0.5

Post by Moods »

haxorico wrote:1) I will check on the HP Regane as it could be very usefull. On JJ's CP auto heal IIRC it heals you whenever you get hit. So it checks whenever the unit took damage, and when did, sets its life too 100%. But it has been a while since I used that command so I might be mistaken, again I will take a look at the regane.
Yeah, true, but can't you use like a buff, that doesn't show? Like you do (whatever command) and it gives you an invisible buff that heals you by percentage?
2) A good point for the own command, It is possible to make the command own # and will make the units belong to player # so you can take control and then reverse it. But making a -reown command could be a little tricky, will be 1 step back? or will it remember all the steps?
Example: I took command over a unit from player 5, then gave the ownership to player 4 and then player 10, will the reown command give the unit back to player 4 who was the previous player to have the unit, or will it give it to player 4 who had that unit originaly?
Well, yea, what I meant was really just adding either "own (red) example" or "own #", that would also be a way to reverse the effect of the own command. You could keep the "own" command tho, so it makes selected unit yours, like as a "speed-dial" option.
3) The level system just protects the first person to activate cheats, if you are the first to use the cheats (like in FAI CP, you are the admin) so you cannot be kicked, and some commands do not work on you by other cheaters.
Could you tell me what commands would/wouldn't work on the "protected" player?

Also the last thing I said. Some sort of revive and a map-hack command?
dhanielst

Re: [JASS] Haxorico's Cheat Pack v0.5

Post by dhanielst »

any update about attack and skill damage? Can i ask how to add multiple name activator because i try add more but get an error?
Like in fb -> Dota Cheated Maps

Sorry for my bad english because english is not my native language. :D