Cheat menu for Dota Allstars

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Cheater:D

Re: Cheat menu for Dota Allstars

Post by Cheater:D »

Hmmmm. what is silent kick and how u do it...
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Cheater:D wrote:Hmmmm. what is silent kick and how u do it...
I suppose you didn't test the map with others.

Once you activate the menu you click the silent kick option, from there (if the are active players in the map ie:people, not Bots) then you can kick em by selecting their name.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Mufassta
Newcomer
Title: Unicorn_Lad

Post by Mufassta »

wait so basically if you dont like someone u can jus remove them from the game via. silent kick? And wat r a few of the other cheats provided
We have created the prisons we our in, we have reached too far and tried to touch too much
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Id say dl it and give it a try but ic your too lazy to do it (like me) so here is how it goes

1. Gold rate -> 100% (normal), 150% makes gold to be multipled by 1,5 so when you sell something you get back more or your income is 8 gold per 8 sec so make some math and find out whats the value, 200%, 250% gold rate...

2. Exp rate -> basically as above but now its for experience

3. Adjust the camera Height (cant remember the values but its cool)

4. View enemies chat messages (similar to Xantan's -echo)

5. Minimap radar -> when turned on it makes flashing dots in the minimap to know where the enemy is

6. Creep control -> gives control of creeps and towers ( only your allies, you can uproot sentinels tower in other words move em around with 100ms)

7. Silent Kick -> just kicks whoever you select (works even if you NOT the host)

8. Ultimates has
a. Roshan Control (doesnt attack you)
b. No cooldown
c. No mana cost
d. ....... cant remember if it has more.
Spoiler:
Edv
Newcomer

Post by Edv »

where I can modify so that the menu with another boton be supplied that do not be "Esc" ??

THX!!

Atte. Edw
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Believe me, i tried a lot of things and asked many but i couldnt find a way to change it.
Spoiler:
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

Silent kick = kick a player silencely. That player will instantly go out to the chat channel. Everyone else will see him as an AFKer. In his AFK situation, no one can take his items or control him. No leaving message appears.
Well that's why it's a "silent" kick. Have fun. lol
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

initiald wrote:
Silent kick = kick a player silencely. That player will instantly go out to the chat channel. Everyone else will see him as an AFKer. In his AFK situation, no one can take his items or control him. No leaving message appears.
Well that's why it's a "silent" kick. Have fun. lol
You really are quite the Necromancer, aren't you? You seem to post in every topic that's old. Please do not do so again. Also, if you didn't notice, George already answered this.
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

Sorry man. But you are the one who didn't read carefully. Goergemot answered what it mean by "kicking". But obviously everyone knows what that kick command should do.
Clearly when someone is asking what it mean by "silent kick" they want to know about the "silent" part, not the kickiung part.
Btw, if it is wrong to answer to old post I would like you guys to set up a duration, so that we know how long after that duration we cant answer that post anymore. There are hundreds of topics in this forums, not everyone would have that much time to read all the topics, so when it come to me that I have read an long posted posts . and as long as it's not spamming I dont see why we are not allowed to answer old post.
Even if there are good reasons why we cant answer to old post, at least make it a clear rule on the "forums rule" section., and make a clear duration time, or just lock every thread which has past that duration.
thanks.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

initiald wrote:Sorry man. But you are the one who didn't read carefully. Goergemot answered what it mean by "kicking". But obviously everyone knows what that kick command should do.
Clearly when someone is asking what it mean by "silent kick" they want to know about the "silent" part, not the kickiung part.
Btw, if it is wrong to answer to old post I would like you guys to set up a duration, so that we know how long after that duration we cant answer that post anymore. There are hundreds of topics in this forums, not everyone would have that much time to read all the topics, so when it come to me that I have read an long posted posts . and as long as it's not spamming I dont see why we are not allowed to answer old post.
Even if there are good reasons why we cant answer to old post, at least make it a clear rule on the "forums rule" section., and make a clear duration time, or just lock every thread which has past that duration.
thanks.
Well, the guy obviously knew, otherwise he would've asked again. and it's 2-3 weeks that making a post is considered necromancy.