Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Ixtle
Newcomer

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by Ixtle »

Hey, I just picked up items from Molloch but they are like the previous items... I don't see the use of these items
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Ixtle wrote:Hey, I just picked up items from Molloch but they are like the previous items... I don't see the use of these items
You can't upgrade Paimon set, so you replace them with Molloch items which you CAN upgrade. Otherwise they're exactly the same.
Dragonayzer
Newcomer

Post by Dragonayzer »

macroflation wrote:Would you mind if I add this onto the first post? It's a useful table for people looking quickly at what they need for what thing, and much faster to look at that than scroll through each individual section. And you're correct on the 3kk requirement for Mephisto.
Of course you can add it! I can also give you the original .xml if you'd like to edit anything.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Dragonayzer wrote: Of course you can add it! I can also give you the original .xml if you'd like to edit anything.
It'd be appreciated, so that when it needs updating it can be done. Or you could continue to keep it updated. It's up to you, really. Either way, thanks for making it! It's now on the main post, at the top of the Upgradeable Equipment section
Dragonayzer
Newcomer

Post by Dragonayzer »

macroflation wrote:It'd be appreciated, so that when it needs updating it can be done. Or you could continue to keep it updated. It's up to you, really. Either way, thanks for making it! It's now on the main post, at the top of the Upgradeable Equipment section
Here you go.
On the off-topic: I'm not sure, as I couldn't experiment on this myself (our Death is away for some time), but it feels like top Int accessory with AFK Disgust may totally break Lilith's face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Dragonayzer wrote: Here you go.
On the off-topic: I'm not sure, as I couldn't experiment on this myself (our Death is away for some time), but it feels like top Int accessory with AFK Disgust may totally break Lilith's face.
Thanks. I'll try and keep it updated, though it may take a bit after updates happen for it to be updated.

That'd definitely make Lilith easier, though it's not the best thing for Disgust, so it'd probably have to be a side-save made for that specific purpose. I wonder how many people would do that if it does indeed break her face.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

can someone make screenshot`s or video guide of all hidden tier`s and how get them,especially how tire 3 and tire 4 of hidden angel and devil
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

RasheRKO wrote:can someone make screenshot`s or video guide of all hidden tier`s and how get them,especially how tire 3 and tire 4 of hidden angel and devil
Hidden characters skip Tier 2, so a screenshot/video guide for each would be for two tiers instead of three. I can work on screencapping the areas required for each, though it'd be with a character that wasn't using them for those purposes. If someone else wants to do so then they're more than welcome to.
RasheRKO
Newcomer

Post by RasheRKO »

macroflation wrote:
RasheRKO wrote:can someone make screenshot`s or video guide of all hidden tier`s and how get them,especially how tire 3 and tire 4 of hidden angel and devil
Hidden characters skip Tier 2, so a screenshot/video guide for each would be for two tiers instead of three. I can work on screencapping the areas required for each, though it'd be with a character that wasn't using them for those purposes. If someone else wants to do so then they're more than welcome to.
maybe you or someone can show me in game? because i think i do something wrong and get not right hide tier
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

RasheRKO wrote: maybe you or someone can show me in game? because i think i do something wrong and get not right hide tier
If you became a Hidden Class, then you're Tier 3. At that point you just have to work on the normal requirements for Tier 4, then go to a specific location. For Hero Schneider/Cloud and Devil King Duke/Sephiroth, you go to the place Sephiroth becomes Tier 3 to become Tier 4. For Sitael/Dark Ranger, you have to go into the summon circle for flag Azrael in Demon Colony to become Tier 4. I'm currently working on making a screencap guide for the areas to go to for Hidden Classes.

I can try and get into a game with you to help you, though, if someone else hasn't already.