Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

PerEnooK
Newcomer

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by PerEnooK »

Can i ask where a t3 slaughter with belial gear farm stat points (gold too if possbile) the quickest?
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

PerEnooK wrote:Can i ask where a t3 slaughter with belial gear farm stat points (gold too if possbile) the quickest?
Stats: rotate between Azrael, Iroel (level 700 area), Samuel, and Rahab (level 900 area) for 1550 stats every rotation. If you can kill bosses in the Solomon area, the drops are as follows:
(750 stats) Gremory, Ose, Erigos/War
(1250 stats) Sitri, Gusion
(2000 stats) Belial

For best rotation in Samuel area, going between Sitri, Gusion and Belial if you can kill them all easily. If not, then swap Belial for Gremory or Erigos, or do whatever of the Solomon bosses you can. For gold, mobs in the Solomon area are the best way. Harpies in Belial's area give 2500 gold, enemies in Gusion area give 2000 gold, enemies in Sitri area give 1700 gold. From most to least gold per mob kill, it's Belial area, Gusion area, Sitri area, Erigos area, Ose area, Gremory area. Happy hunting and good luck!
Ixtle
Newcomer

Post by Ixtle »

Hello,

can I ask you if you know why Schneider only drops Endurance Flag or nothing ? After more than 10 times i killed him, I've only seen endurance flag several times.

I play on the .93E.

Thanks
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Ixtle wrote:Hello,

can I ask you if you know why Schneider only drops Endurance Flag or nothing ? After more than 10 times i killed him, I've only seen endurance flag several times.

I play on the .93E.

Thanks
Really bad luck. That's really the only reason. All flags have the same droprate; he can just as easily drop one or the other or all three or just two as he can drop none. Hopefully you can get him to drop the flag you're trying to get soon enough.
Ixtle
Newcomer

Post by Ixtle »

Success ! I have really bad luck haha. Needed to kill Schneider 20 times ~
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Ixtle wrote:Success ! I have really bad luck haha. Needed to kill Schneider 20 times ~
Ouch. Congrats on getting your flag, though!
s_blackcat
Newcomer

Post by s_blackcat »

thanks for the tips, got the devil hidden character and also str flag at the same time :)
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

s_blackcat wrote:thanks for the tips, got the devil hidden character and also str flag at the same time :)
Congrats! Hopefully your luck holds out in future drops.
Dragonayzer
Newcomer

Post by Dragonayzer »

I made a table to look up what to farm at what point of progress, thought it may help someone else.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Dragonayzer wrote:I made a table to look up what to farm at what point of progress, thought it may help someone else.
Would you mind if I add this onto the first post? It's a useful table for people looking quickly at what they need for what thing, and much faster to look at that than scroll through each individual section. And you're correct on the 3kk requirement for Mephisto.