[Any CP] HERO PUSH 4.3

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

subma

[Any CP] HERO PUSH 4.3

Post by subma »

Map: HERO PUSH 4.3

Cheats: Add any CP to this map. I tried this map a lot, but all of them failed. a powerful protection

Activator: Whatever you want.

Description: Hero Arena

Thank you for reading and, if it's the case, please hacking it.

Download : https://maps.w3reforged.com/maps/catego ... /hero-push
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
One
Newcomer

Re: [Any CP] HERO PUSH 4.3

Post by One »

activator -wc3edit, has nzcp

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fcoiy39wk12on0x/Hero_PushPUB_4.3.w3x/file
peoplepls
Newcomer

Post by peoplepls »

How do you activate the Nzcp??
One
Newcomer

Post by One »

peoplepls wrote:How do you activate the Nzcp??
"activator -wc3edit" type -wc3edit into chat, or press the arrow keys in this order upupdowndownleftright
peoplepls
Newcomer

Post by peoplepls »

It doesnt seem to be working. Everytime I type it in the chat, nothing else happens and I cannot type for the rest of the game. Am I supposed to type cheats after or something else to get gold and stuff?
One
Newcomer

Post by One »

peoplepls wrote:It doesnt seem to be working. Everytime I type it in the chat, nothing else happens and I cannot type for the rest of the game. Am I supposed to type cheats after or something else to get gold and stuff?
just tested it and it still works for me, i type activator and im still able to type in game.
peoplepls
Newcomer

Post by peoplepls »

Do i need to type anything after the activator? or just type -wc3edit ?? like what do I do after I type the activator is my biggest question?
One
Newcomer

Post by One »

peoplepls wrote:Do i need to type anything after the activator? or just type -wc3edit ?? like what do I do after I type the activator is my biggest question?
after typing the activator you can use the cheats, like giving yourself gold and what not,