[JJCP+Fukki+CC+RC] Aspect of Doom RPG B2.030

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

3nemy_
Cheater

[JJCP+Fukki+CC+RC] Aspect of Doom RPG B2.030

Post by 3nemy_ »

JJCP String ACT: -wc3edit
Fukki Arrows ACT: UUDDLR
Fukki Menu: RL
CC: -addtime # ;Adds playtime in hours to -info command and character UI. Can be used without activating any cheat pack.

After a long time I decided to update cheats for this map, don't ask me to create CC's for talents, souls or whatever because I can't be bothered with it.
I think you can obtain this easily by running challenges and dungeons but I haven't played this map in a while so I haven't tested these new features yet, enjoy!

Edit: Apparently new version was just released so this was a monumental waste of time, knowing map author he will release few more by the end of month so I won't update it again for time being.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
icebulldog
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP+Fukki+CC+RC] Aspect of Doom RPG B2.030

Post by icebulldog »

You are a saint
killerhead
Newcomer

Post by killerhead »

Thx for it will looking for next update
Newguys
Newcomer

Post by Newguys »

Hi there, can you update the map, the save from the B2.030 dont work when you load it in the latest version (B2.060). It's said "Broken saves". Thanks you.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s_JHyq ... drive_link