[DA]Rainforce TD 1.2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

shadorer
Newcomer

[DA]Rainforce TD 1.2

Post by shadorer »

Map: Rainforce TD 1.2
Request: Find the cheat pack (if any) activator
Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/105195/

Thanks in advance :D
Nothing here.
conker
Newcomer

Re: [DA]Rainforce TD 1.2

Post by conker »

There is a cheat pack but i dont know which one by what i know of it does have the xp gold adn lumber and kill function in it i suspect its the same commands as JJCP the activator is -cheated by wcc<space> you will see a blank message pop up so i advise doing this at the beggining to know it worked
there's nothing to fear but fear its self -JFK
Learn how to hack your own maps credit goes to matchai thx for teaching us:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbGD3-XS50&feature=related
Spoiler:
95% Percent of teens would have a breakdown if Hannah Montana was standing on the edge of a tower, ready to jump. Copy and paste this if you're part of the 5% yelling "Jump, Bitch!!!
shadorer
Newcomer

Post by shadorer »

Oh thanks, its working :D.
I actualy found it 2 when I was first looking for the activator but I didnt notice the extra space after it, so i tought it was a fake or something.
Nothing here.
disk07heart
Newcomer

Post by disk07heart »

shadorer wrote:Oh thanks, its working :D.
I actualy found it 2 when I was first looking for the activator but I didnt notice the extra space after it, so i tought it was a fake or something.

what is the other one?
:) :D :D :):) :D :D :):) :D :D :):) :D :D :):) :D :D :)

:) :D :D :):) :D :D :)[ N E W B I E ]:) :D :D :):) :D :D :)

:) :D :D :):) :D :D :):) :D :D :):) :D :D :):) :D :D :)