[NZCP+SHDR]TWRPG v0.61t

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

ParametersOfAName
Newcomer

[NZCP+SHDR]TWRPG v0.61t

Post by ParametersOfAName »

Hello. If any of you would like to test this (probably unnecessary), this version of TWRPG (released around 16 hours ago) is SHDR'd by me.

Thanks to the guy who made v0.59z SHDR (dunno who made it, was a discord link), guy's work was my blueprint for this. And also thanks to nuzamacuxe (NZCP maker, legend).

EDIT: Also I think all the drop rates are 90. Not entirely sure why I set it there. Ask the v0.59z guy. And adding it to my to-do list (customizable universal drop-rates)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ParametersOfAName on September 23rd, 2022, 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
ParametersOfAName
Newcomer

Re: (NZCP+SHDR)TWRPG v0.61t (Latest as of 13/09/22)

Post by ParametersOfAName »

Oh, also if you want to migrate saves from the v0.51~ version (can't load directly to v0.61t) here's a v0.60d that can load cheated codes (at least when I tested it), though it's not SHDR.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.