wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:27 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 8:09 pm 
Newcomer

Hi. For the map Digimon Brawl Arena, I know there have been requests to add the ability to add hacks to the map. I'm actually looking for a complete list of available units in the game, along with the items and triggers. Is this something i'm allowed to ask for? My apologies if it isn't. i'm new to this site! Thank you.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Clowncrown90 on October 31st, 2018, 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Digimon Brawl Arena
PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 8:15 pm 
Forum Staff

Clowncrown90 wrote:
Hi. For the map Digimon Brawl Arena, I know there have been requests to add the ability to add hacks to the map. I'm actually looking for a complete list of available units in the game, along with the items and triggers. Is this something i'm allowed to ask for? My apologies if it isn't. i'm new to this site! Thank you.
It is acceptable, but we wont do trigger restoration.
Please add map link into your request, map version in title, and add this tag to your title: [RC].
If you still have doubts regarding the requests, read the map requesting rules: Link.

Post subject: Re: Digimon Brawl Arena
PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 8:24 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
Clowncrown90 wrote:
It is acceptable, but we wont do trigger restoration.
Please add map link into your request, map version in title, and add this tag to your title: [RC].
If you still have doubts regarding the requests, read the map requesting rules: Link.

Hi sorry. I believe i fixed it. Well that sucks that trigger restoration isn't available. Apparently thats the only way to summon the final boss! Well if some general information about the could be revealed I would be ecstatic! Thanks for the possible help

PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 8:46 pm 
Forum Staff

Here, give more info about final boss.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 9:01 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
Here, give more info about final boss.

Thank you! The final boss is called yggdrasil. He supposedly summons 12 royal knights. According to a blogspot online, you're suppose to be able to go whats called the dum dum factory in the game. After killing Diablomon, theres supposedly a strange symbol on the ground. You walk up to it and type -spawn and it's suppose to activate it. I don't think it's true. But I really like the game alot and I'm j.w if its true. So the text files that where posted, thats final right? There wouldn't be any other hidden characters? Like Magnaveemon?

PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 9:24 pm 
Forum Staff

Quote:
Thank you! The final boss is called yggdrasil. He supposedly summons 12 royal knights. According to a blogspot online, you're suppose to be able to go whats called the dum dum factory in the game. After killing Diablomon, theres supposedly a strange symbol on the ground. You walk up to it and type -spawn and it's suppose to activate it. I don't think it's true. But I really like the game alot and I'm j.w if its true. So the text files that where posted, thats final right? There wouldn't be any other hidden characters? Like Magnaveemon?
I took a deep look into map, and i didn't found any "-spawn" command related to that, and there's none "yggdrasil" unit ingame, but there's a "Armagemon" (After killing devilmon), unfortunately, it seens to not be implemmented yet. Also i didn't found any info for that "Magnaveemon".
The text files contains all units and items ingame.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2018, 9:29 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
Quote:
I took a deep look into map, and i didn't found any "-spawn" command related to that, and there's none "yggdrasil" unit ingame, but there's a "Armagemon" (After killing devilmon), unfortunately, it seens to not be implemmented yet. Also i didn't found any info for that "Magnaveemon".
The text files contains all units and items ingame.

Thank you

PostPosted: November 1st, 2018, 1:45 pm 
Newcomer

just so you know a lot of what this guy posts on that site :http://prodigimon.blogspot.com/ is crap
that means no
yggdrasil
gear items
UlforceVeedramon
etc...

PostPosted: May 14th, 2021, 10:16 am 
Newcomer

MaWin wrote:
just so you know a lot of what this guy posts on that site :http://prodigimon.blogspot.com/ is crap
that means no
yggdrasil
gear items
UlforceVeedramon
etc...

Sorry to break the ice (and necro), It's not 100% crap, I assure you, sharingan part is true, gear is still questionable (gonna try today)
but yggdrasil part is exist
It's a long time ago I did play this map and find a lot of secrets including this one,IIRC it's connected to barbamon's requests, including slaying goddramon

PostPosted: February 8th, 2024, 1:59 pm 
Newcomer

Is there anyone here who knows the full list of secrets for this map? It's been years and I've been dying to know the full extent of what I can bring my digimon to, specifically Medieval Dukemon and knowing that he exists according to the files, I just can't sit around and pretend like I can't get him