[SP] Spiral Survivor TD : Final Edition

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

eminem6507123
Newcomer

[SP] Spiral Survivor TD : Final Edition

Post by eminem6507123 »

hi

in SP, the game straight away display Defeat/victory message. it need minimum of 2 players playing at any time

request your help to make it single player enabled. Thanks!

link : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/325702/
3nemy_
Cheater

Re: [SP] Spiral Survivor TD : Final Edition

Post by 3nemy_ »

Hello, this map doesn't have SP disabled. The victory screen you see also appears in multiplayer as well.
Unfortunately this map has been deprotected and all GUI triggers are lost and dumped into mapscript so I can't find the one that has victory conditions to change it.
eminem6507123
Newcomer

Post by eminem6507123 »

hi

do you mean even editing the .j will not work? i try to modify based on the SP suggestion given in the forum but it makes the map unplayable.
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

do you mean even editing the .j will not work?
This map was protected originally and someone used XDep to deprotect it and it converted World Editor triggers to Jass code and now it's all scrambled up and I can't find victory conditions part of code.
I can't explain it easier, I also checked .wts file for string references but many of it are missing, map might even be broken because deprotection is never accurate.

If you can find clean version of this map maybe I can give it another shot.