Mouse Cursors

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Grombolar
Newcomer

Mouse Cursors

Post by Grombolar »

Post your self-made cursors or cursors which you currently use (let's exclude the normal arrow[s], shall we?). I 'made' the cursors below (except for the original Soul Reaver/StarCraft) by taking screenshots, resizing & converting with Axialis AX-Cursors 4.5. I currently use the three D1 cursors at the top row + the hour glass.

(I haven't yet found a good .gif blending program so that's why the cursor animations in the above image are twitching & not synced. Gif Movie Gear 4.1 suxx0rz)

Download Link (Badongo)
Alternative Link (CheapFileHost, told me to enable Java Script on my browser/The paging file is too small for this operation to complete/Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service & died on me after I tried to test if the DL works \o/ WIN)
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

i really like the starcraft one :D... thanks god that there are still people with taste ^^

kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Grombolar
Newcomer

Post by Grombolar »

Kalle wrote:i really like the starcraft one :D... thanks god that there are still people with taste ^^

Good to hear.

Btw, I reinstalled SC & snatched the original cursor & made 2 versions of it. The 1st attempt was fugly because of SC's 640x480 resolution. I uploaded the 2 Final versions.

Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

n1...

have to think if I wanna use that one :D... because the computer I am using atm isnt mine... :D

Kalle

PS: Dekar knows why ^^
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!