Custom Kick (Modified?)

Any tool that you think is useful, make a thread here and upload it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Forum rules
While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.
Kugrox
Title: Demonoid Hacker

Custom Kick (Modified?)

Post by Kugrox »

Ok first i'd just like to say i've used custom kick 2.22 and have not been banned but I've only kicked 2 people in the last..well many months but still worth noting. Both kicks were post-1.24

Anyway, on to my post. I was wondering if there was a program that would read the map loading progression of all people in the game? Custom Kick just tells me if their still downloading, but if everyone else is done, i'd like to know if this one person is only at 5% or if hes at 95% so i know wether or not to kick him (In this particular game many people will leave if it takes 5 minutes or longer for the game to start after they have finished loading, so by kicking the one lagger I can save many people from hitting alt f4.)

If you know please let me know thanks :-D
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Re: Custom Kick (Modified?)

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

I'm not gonna answer yes or no because I don't know 100% whether or not it is possible. I can only tell you certain things such as:

I can't name ANY program that can do this right now. But many of them do tell you when someone finishes loading, such as LC and your custom kick.
The closest I can think of that can do what you're saying is GHost++ because it tells you the time it takes for them to load. But, thinking it over...that's probably just the same thing as telling you when they finish.
You could probably ask someone in [url=forum.codelain.com]GHost++ forums[/url] if you don't find an answer here. I'm sure they'll have a positive answer for you.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!