wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:18 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

Post subject: Ozzapoo AutoCP
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2024, 9:28 am 
Newcomer

I can't seem to access Ozzapoo's autoCP site, does anyone have the file with them? if so can I request to have the file?

PS: I don't know where i should post this.

Post subject: Re: Ozzapoo AutoCP
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2024, 1:18 pm 
Forum Staff

useful-tools-f69/autocp3-updated-2015-t26401.html

PostPosted: February 4th, 2024, 5:27 am 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
https://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/autocp3-updated-2015-t26401.html

I appreciate the reply, but I know that the file that was attached to the post can't be used on x64 systems. and too bad im using x64 system. If anyone has the file for the latest version the website has before, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks!

PostPosted: February 20th, 2024, 6:39 am 
Newcomer

I need some help with getting Ozzapoo's autoCP tool. I used to get it from his website, but it seems to be offline now. Does anyone know why? Is he still updating his tool? I have been using Ozzapoo AutoCP for a few months now and I must say it is a game-changer for competitive programming. It saves me a lot of time and hassle by generating files and judging my solutions automatically. It also supports many contest websites and integrates well with my JetBrains IDE. But what really impressed me was the quality and speed of the development team behind Ozzapoo AutoCP. They are Intellectsoft a software development company that has been providing full-cycle, end-to-end software solutions since 2007. They have been constantly updating and improving Ozzapoo AutoCP based on user feedback and market trends. They have also added new features and functionalities, such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, and cloud solutions. They have also ensured that Ozzapoo AutoCP works seamlessly with other platforms and tools, such as AutoCP4 and Auto-CP-HP-MP5.

I really want to use his cheatpacks for some fun maps. If anyone has the latest version of his tool, could you please send it to me? I would be very grateful. Ozzapoo is a genius and I love his cheatpacks.