Where to download Korean maps

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

allenwalker1990
Newcomer

Where to download Korean maps

Post by allenwalker1990 »

I do not know if this is the right place to post this or not if it isn't feel free to move and I am sorry.
But I was wondering if someone knows a good place to download Korean maps instead of the maps main naver because of the post requirement and my inability to speak Korean to get access to download the map. I know the bot websites sometimes have some but they are only the ones which can be hosted on battle.net. I am trying to find a place to download ones which are over the normal map limit such as Ani horizon and such. if anyone could show me where to get them that would be great thanks for any help provided.
HarDCoreR
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Winged Doom

Re: Where to download Korean maps

Post by HarDCoreR »

All normal Korean RPG maps have a size greater than 8 megabytes.
Forget about battle.net :(
allenwalker1990
Newcomer

Post by allenwalker1990 »

Yeah I know for the most part I dont play on Battle.net, mostly play on garena or tunngle where you can play them. Which is why im trying to find a place to dl them. I have the limit remover patch, still trying to fiqure out how to play on M16 also.
HarDCoreR
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Winged Doom

Post by HarDCoreR »

allenwalker1990 wrote:Yeah I know for the most part I dont play on Battle.net, mostly play on garena or tunngle where you can play them. Which is why im trying to find a place to dl them. I have the limit remover patch, still trying to fiqure out how to play on M16 also.

Forget about M16 for you is an unattainable goal.