Dota 6.43B Xantan hacked map

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

rogs
Newcomer

Dota 6.43B Xantan hacked map

Post by rogs »

Hi, I am new here to DOTA map hacking, I downloaded the maps and add them on program files > warcraft III > maps > download.

The map can be used when I am on 1 V 1 providing the other player downloads the map down. The cheats can be activated.

I have a problem here, I have the hacked 6.43b and do not have the original 6.43b from getdota.com. When i enter a public room I will than be downloading the original version.

Also, I cannot activate hacks after that as the game client is using the original map while not the fake map.

Anyone could help me? I would like to use cheats in 5 v 5 rooms.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Re: Dota 6.43B Xantan hacked map

Post by Xantan »

rogs wrote:Hi, I am new here to DOTA map hacking, I downloaded the maps and add them on program files > warcraft III > maps > download.

The map can be used when I am on 1 V 1 providing the other player downloads the map down. The cheats can be activated.

I have a problem here, I have the hacked 6.43b and do not have the original 6.43b from getdota.com. When i enter a public room I will than be downloading the original version.

Also, I cannot activate hacks after that as the game client is using the original map while not the fake map.

Anyone could help me? I would like to use cheats in 5 v 5 rooms.

Host it yourself, on northrend, kalimdar, and custom servers my map is accepted easily.

Lordaeron + Azeroth is a little work to convince the people, its easist with friends.

To stop your two maps things, make a folder in downloads for the fake one.. =/