Posting >_>

Get help with just about anything and everything NOT Warcraft related. Computers, consoles, phones, whatever!
Chinoman10
Title: Chinoman10 is here:)

Posting >_>

Post by Chinoman10 »

I replied to a thread on the poll section, but apparently that forum is moderated...
I've posted my reply yesterday, and still hasn't been approved...
Is this forum kinda dead or something??? Or are the moderators just lazy?

Chinoman10.
The Holy Happiness that Love gives, will NEVER compensate the Deep Sadness that it will bring in the End...
Made By: Chinoman10
My advice?: If you desire to be truthfully happy, be in Love, but you'll suffer the consequences... If you don't want to suffer, don't Love... ( It's what I wished... )
[blinking]Respect others to be respected![/blinking]

Click on ChinoMon10 to level him up! ;)
Image_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Image
(Yea, I actually decided to try this :P) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Re: Posting >_>

Post by Dekar »

dunno who made it moderated, probably someone who has no clue how the admin panel works... -.-
so whoever was that, post here why you did that or I will change it back.
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Chinoman10
Title: Chinoman10 is here:)

Re: Posting >_>

Post by Chinoman10 »

Its already there...
My guess is that all the first posts for every new registered account are moderated... Tho I've never seen an option like that in the Admin panel... But I never looked deep into it...

Thanks anyway ;)
You may lock the thread/topic.
The Holy Happiness that Love gives, will NEVER compensate the Deep Sadness that it will bring in the End...
Made By: Chinoman10
My advice?: If you desire to be truthfully happy, be in Love, but you'll suffer the consequences... If you don't want to suffer, don't Love... ( It's what I wished... )
[blinking]Respect others to be respected![/blinking]

Click on ChinoMon10 to level him up! ;)
Image_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Image
(Yea, I actually decided to try this :P) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?