wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: June 28th, 2008, 9:08 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Bartimaeus wrote:
We aren't swearing at each other violently, is the difference, I think. Swearing in itself is okay, but at each other doesn't make good for a forum. ;)

so that mean, u can call him a "faggit" and nobody will say shit coz u r an ADM ??
when i just comment a negative feedback with such a common word as "asshole" and he think he was abused coz im just a freakn ordinary member??
c'mon gimme a break will ya..

The tallest tower.. begins from the ground
Today, you are novice..
Tomorrow, you might be The Master..
And when you are..
Vosszaa will hunt you down..

PostPosted: June 28th, 2008, 9:59 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

vosszaa wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:
We aren't swearing at each other violently, is the difference, I think. Swearing in itself is okay, but at each other doesn't make good for a forum. ;)

so that mean, u can call him a "faggit" and nobody will say shit coz u r an ADM ??
when i just comment a negative feedback with such a common word as "asshole" and he think he was abused coz im just a freakn ordinary member??

Excuse me, but when have I ever seriously called him a fag? Maybe as a joke, but never seriously.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 10:34 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

Bartimaeus wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:

Excuse me, but when have I ever seriously called him a fag? Maybe as a joke, but never seriously.

That is so damn right !! u were joking with him by calling him a fag so y cant i ??
I never meant to be serious with him about calling him an "asshole".
My point is, i just want to tell him that "dont ignore your mistake!! bcoz if u do, u will look like an asshole" that is it !!
i think he miss the point there and bring the "asshole" up and he think he was abused.

anyway.. since Ozzapoo visit the board everyday and b able to post in the other thread but not in his(or even here), isnt that tell u sumthing?? :?

Today, you are novice..
And when you are..

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 9:07 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

I think our point was that the way you said it looked very serious.

I know that Ozzapoo should get his butt in here and help you, yes.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2008, 10:15 pm 

whoa thanks it helps so much ^^

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 2:56 am 
The Flying Cow!

vosszaa wrote:
The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

Ozzapoo wrote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=32&p=42834#p42834 .
Not a good idea to insult me in my own thread...

Err.. what da ... is this all about??
How and when da ... did i insult you?? by the word of "asshole" ??
I saw swear words all over the board by Mods and Adm and nobody say shit or even care about it!!
I even mention that u r "GENIOUS" but just dont ignore your mistake.
And bcoz of you IGNORING it, that makes you look like an "ASSHOLE" to me.
I didnt make shit up, i didnt insult people from a fuckn thin air, it all begun from you!!

U should appreciate what i told u coz that will make u correct the mistake and improve your work.
And If u cant stand the bad feedback that another issue. It just pointed out that how immature u r.

GOOD INVENTOR ALWAYS WANNA HEAR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK let me tell u. (Or u gonna say that u r not a good inventor?? and u just create things up from ya rotten nail when u r shitting naked?? and thats another issue too)

I always appreciate your maps, your work, err.. everything that u've done for this community actually.
But now i have nothing left for u..

If u wanna give me warning thats fine. i can live with that. i hope sumbody(who mature enuff) learn sumthing from this, nonetheless.

Don't make me...
vosszaa wrote:

No.
vosszaa wrote:
That is so damn right !! u were joking with him by calling him a fag so y cant i ??
I never meant to be serious with him about calling him an "asshole".
My point is, i just want to tell him that "dont ignore your mistake!! bcoz if u do, u will look like an asshole" that is it !!
i think he miss the point there and bring the "asshole" up and he think he was abused.

Joke as much as you want, I don't care. Because you're the only one who will end up with the consequences.
vosszaa wrote:
anyway.. since Ozzapoo visit the board everyday and b able to post in the other thread but not in his(or even here), isnt that tell u sumthing?? :?

No it doesn't tell me. What does it mean? I encourage you to say it loud and clearly. Go on, I dare you.
Bartimaeus wrote:
I think our point was that the way you said it looked very serious.

I know that Ozzapoo should get his butt in here and help you, yes.

Well I'm not helping him. Never.

The lack of respect for staff these days is ABSOLUTELY appauling.

bossman wrote:
whoa thanks it helps so much ^^

Thanks man! :)

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 3:18 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Ozzapoo wrote:
Don't make me...

No.

Joke as much as you want, I don't care. Because you're the only one who will end up with the consequences.

No it doesn't tell me. What does it mean? I encourage you to say it loud and clearly. Go on, I dare you.

1. Don't make you what? Do anything out of your league and I think you can figure out the rest pretty easily.

2. I think he actually has a point. The fact that you won't support your own program for the members that have put their trust in you is appalling, and the only way you ever reply is if you get a thanks, but if you ever get any criticism, you either completely ignore it, or you threaten them, and tell them to be quiet, and deal with it themselves. I find that quite appalling. You've had so many chances to help him, it is simply and utterly sad. If you cannot support your own programs you put your time into, I wonder what will happen when you get a job.

3. I'll tell you what it means. I dare tell you what it means. It means that you don't care about other peoples' problems as long as in the end you get what you want. Loud and clear enough for you, you selfish, arrogant jerk? If I could ever switch you out for Shamanno now, even if we lose your stupid ACP, and whatever the hell else you've made, I would do it. He is simply a much better choice for moderator. And, overall, a better person.

4. The lack of support for the staff's own programs and forums is quite appalling too, and I think members have reason to not respect them.

Overall, I find you quite a disgusting and distasteful person I would never have moderator for.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 4:28 am 
The Flying Cow!

Bartimaeus wrote:
Ozzapoo wrote:
Don't make me...

No.

1. Don't make you what? Do anything out of your league and I think you can figure out the rest pretty easily.

2. I think he actually has a point. The fact that you won't support your own program for the members that have put their trust in you is appalling, and the only way you ever reply is if you get a thanks, but if you ever get any criticism, you either completely ignore it, or you threaten them, and tell them to be quiet, and deal with it themselves. I find that quite appalling. You've had so many chances to help him, it is simply and utterly sad. If you cannot support your own programs you put your time into, I wonder what will happen when you get a job.

3. I'll tell you what it means. I dare tell you what it means. It means that you don't care about other peoples' problems as long as in the end you get what you want. Loud and clear enough for you, you selfish, arrogant jerk? If I could ever switch you out for Shamanno now, even if we lose your stupid ACP, and whatever the hell else you've made, I would do it. He is simply a much better choice for moderator. And, overall, a better person.

4. The lack of support for the staff's own programs and forums is quite appalling too, and I think members have reason to not respect them.

Overall, I find you quite a disgusting and distasteful person I would never have moderator for.

2. I would support my own programs. But the only reason I don't, is because I actually have a life, and have work to do -.- There's simply no time to be messing around with a CPD which not many people use anyways. Plus, I don't go to 'New posts', I just look at the last post columns =P And who are you to judge how I think? After all, am I not allowed to be too lazy to make a reply, or fix my program?

3. How do we know you're not the selfish, arrogant jerk?

4. If you are talking about the 'mudkipz', then I thought we'd gotten over this matter before.

And so therefore, I would like to end this matter.... Afterall, no good comes out of it if we keep ranting on about it...

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 7:51 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

Bartimaeus wrote:
Ozzapoo wrote:
Don't make me...

No.

Its ok Bartimaeus.. just leave him alone, i dont want to deal anything with him no more and thx anyway. At least sumbody understand.

PS. Notice about that positive feedback? he reply within 5 hrs. LOL

Today, you are novice..
And when you are..

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 am 
The Flying Cow!

vosszaa wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:
Ozzapoo wrote:
Don't make me...

No.

Its ok Bartimaeus.. just leave him alone, i dont want to deal anything with him no more and thx anyway. At least sumbody understand.

PS. Notice about that positive feedback? he reply within 5 hrs. LOL

So... What were you saying about the Cheatpack Detector?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next