[JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Cheatpacks and learning how to use them, as well as other guides for manipulating maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

godofescape
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by godofescape »

devoltz wrote:
godofescape wrote:So I run into an issue where after X amount of time on some maps, certain cheat codes break and no longer work, like invul, vul, kill, etc.

is there something that can be done to combat this? My example would of heroes of the empire / darkys version.
as far i remember, nzcp has no leaks, and the maps you mentioned have anticheat systems, speacialy hero of the empire.
darkys doesn't its unprotected as far as I can see. Also, some of the cheats continue to work, such as MH and teleport even dmghp, etc., we can turn them on / off

its just after about and hour kill / stat changing, etc stop working.
Dequality
Newcomer
Posts: 6
Joined: February 8th, 2020, 8:46 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by Dequality »

I'm using a edited map with your CP, and it works like a effin charm, i just have one question some of the bosses in this map (a RPG map) gives rewards when killed like Food, but when i try to copy them all their stats are turned to absolute minimum like almost 0 except their HP & the rewards doesnt copy, am i doing something wrong or? :)

Reason for this question is the -food / -givef doesnt seem to work in this map
User avatar
devoltz
Forum Staff
Posts: 2998
Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by devoltz »

Dequality wrote:I'm using a edited map with your CP, and it works like a effin charm, i just have one question some of the bosses in this map (a RPG map) gives rewards when killed like Food, but when i try to copy them all their stats are turned to absolute minimum like almost 0 except their HP & the rewards doesnt copy, am i doing something wrong or? :)

Reason for this question is the -food / -givef doesnt seem to work in this map
probably because that 'food' is not actual food from w3 natives, most of these maps passes the gameplay constraints as variables, so they can manipulate it easly. About rewards on -hp 0 or -kill, it wont work if you don't damage the boss first with your character, since most of these maps have conditions like "EVENT_UNIT_DAMAGED" by player to trigger the drops.
mitsmits
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: March 27th, 2024, 1:52 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by mitsmits »

how to input the code in jasscraft? I mean where do you specifically paste the codes? I tried many times already but fail everytime I create a map it always leads me back to the main lobby. anybody pls help?
User avatar
devoltz
Forum Staff
Posts: 2998
Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by devoltz »

mitsmits wrote:how to input the code in jasscraft? I mean where do you specifically paste the codes? I tried many times already but fail everytime I create a map it always leads me back to the main lobby. anybody pls help?
You can use any text editor, the only thing that u need to pay attention is where you place it, some globals part on globals, endglobals functions before function main and function main part after local declarations. Please refer to tutorials-cheatpacks-f80/insert-a-cp-cc ... 34777.html
mitsmits
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: March 27th, 2024, 1:52 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by mitsmits »

devoltz wrote:
mitsmits wrote:how to input the code in jasscraft? I mean where do you specifically paste the codes? I tried many times already but fail everytime I create a map it always leads me back to the main lobby. anybody pls help?
You can use any text editor, the only thing that u need to pay attention is where you place it, some globals part on globals, endglobals functions before function main and function main part after local declarations. Please refer to tutorials-cheatpacks-f80/insert-a-cp-cc ... 34777.html
i tried to refer on that tutorial but it is still the same results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
devoltz
Forum Staff
Posts: 2998
Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by devoltz »

mitsmits wrote:i tried to refer on that tutorial but it is still the same results.
Can you share the war3map.j file that you're editing?
mitsmits
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: March 27th, 2024, 1:52 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by mitsmits »

devoltz wrote:
mitsmits wrote:i tried to refer on that tutorial but it is still the same results.
Can you share the war3map.j file that you're editing?
hello brother devoltz, I herewith attached the war3map.j file. If you do succeed editing it. Please share on how you did it. Thank you so much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
devoltz
Forum Staff
Posts: 2998
Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by devoltz »

mitsmits wrote:hello brother devoltz, I herewith attached the war3map.j file. If you do succeed editing it. Please share on how you did it. Thank you so much
Fixed some syntax errors and used a obfuscated version of NZCP in case that this map had some conflicting functions names. It should work fine. Activator is "-easymode"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mitsmits
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: March 27th, 2024, 1:52 pm

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by mitsmits »

devoltz wrote:
mitsmits wrote:hello brother devoltz, I herewith attached the war3map.j file. If you do succeed editing it. Please share on how you did it. Thank you so much
Fixed some syntax errors and used a obfuscated version of NZCP in case that this map had some conflicting functions names. It should work fine. Activator is "-easymode"
It works! thank you brother :D Do you mind to share some screenshots on what the syntax errors that you fixed and the obfuscated version of NZCP that you used in this map that fixed the conflicting function names? I have to study it myself because I already searched other topics on the forum and fail to find one. It will be a big help for a newbie like me trying to learn hacks.
Post Reply