wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently February 27th, 2024, 9:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Did this help you?
Yes 69%  69%  [ 569 ]
No 13%  13%  [ 104 ]
Kinda 18%  18%  [ 151 ]
Total votes : 824
Author Message
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 12:31 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:18 pm
Posts: 28
Location: think that god does not exist is the most stupid thing I have ever met thanks god give me everything
try this

_________________
faithful is my life's mission


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 12:44 am 
Offline
Tyrannical Drama Queen
User avatar

Joined: November 19th, 2007, 5:05 am
Posts: 5013
okay seriously just use mediafire or the forum upload

enough of these random, obscure filehosters


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 1:22 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:18 pm
Posts: 28
Location: think that god does not exist is the most stupid thing I have ever met thanks god give me everything
Bartimaeus wrote:
okay seriously just use mediafire or the forum upload

enough of these random, obscure filehosters


I tried always failur upload so forget it my last questions

and i have a new questions (I hope this is my ends question)

1. i had failed to insert CP in some map , whether all map can be insert the cheat pack?
example map please if not all can insert CP

2. how tricks find activator quickly and kinds of activator,
because if cheat pack already exits why I should make it

3.thanks

_________________
faithful is my life's mission


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 4:03 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 6:50 am
Posts: 35
1. Not all the map are easy to cheat. You have to go the hard way to cheat it. Some map are have high protect. If you want to improve yourself about cheat map then you can download chinese map and cheat.
2.To find activator jj's cheatpack : open war3map.j and search Activator
sg cheat pack : search Fai_Password
you can download all cheat pack and read the command file for activator and then search it on war3map.j and use the string activator.
Ex : if the cheat pack is JJ's then search "string Activator"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 9:28 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2012, 7:18 pm
Posts: 28
Location: think that god does not exist is the most stupid thing I have ever met thanks god give me everything
CrossLizard wrote:
1. Not all the map are easy to cheat. You have to go the hard way to cheat it. Some map are have high protect. If you want to improve yourself about cheat map then you can download chinese map and cheat.
2.To find activator jj's cheatpack : open war3map.j and search Activator
sg cheat pack : search Fai_Password
you can download all cheat pack and read the command file for activator and then search it on war3map.j and use the string activator.
Ex : if the cheat pack is JJ's then search "string Activator"


this very helpful for me ..
thanks for your helping..

_________________
faithful is my life's mission


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 11:57 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 6:50 am
Posts: 35
And here is the problem of map : you or someone cheat the map and forgot the string. He change the string activator to "String Anoobcake" and forgot to delete the "String Activator". And don't change all the name " Activator " to "Anoobcake". So it can't work


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 13th, 2012, 2:47 am 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2012, 12:11 pm
Posts: 4
i have a problem in opening the map that i already inserted cp

1. Deprotected the map, because it wont show in warcraft3 (frozen throne) if I not deprotect it
2. I use MPQmaster and extract war3map.j (deleted "(attributes)" if i find any) -> the one that i deprotected
3. Open JassCraft and add some code (globals, endglobals, function main) then do syntax check - clear
4. MPQmaster again, and addlist at war3map.j with *new* war3map.j, overwrite.
5. Back to warcraft, open that map. nothing errors appear, but i cant open the map, it just go back.
i tried to compact flush after overwritten the war3map.j but still wont work

please help,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 16th, 2012, 9:40 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 6:50 am
Posts: 35
Map please


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 16th, 2012, 7:41 pm 
Offline
Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: August 31st, 2008, 10:24 am
Posts: 420
Location: Malaysia
Title: ☆Fate Testarossa★
mufarisfa wrote:
i have a problem in opening the map that i already inserted cp

1. Deprotected the map, because it wont show in warcraft3 (frozen throne) if I not deprotect it
2. I use MPQmaster and extract war3map.j (deleted "(attributes)" if i find any) -> the one that i deprotected
3. Open JassCraft and add some code (globals, endglobals, function main) then do syntax check - clear
4. MPQmaster again, and addlist at war3map.j with *new* war3map.j, overwrite.
5. Back to warcraft, open that map. nothing errors appear, but i cant open the map, it just go back.
i tried to compact flush after overwritten the war3map.j but still wont work

please help,


1.Inserting cheat into a map doesn't need to be deprotect. (Deprotect might cause some file missing)
2.Did you use correct Cheat Pack for your map? (Maps not compatible to 1.24 or above should use older version that support below 1.24)

_________________
Spoiler for "Wc3 I'm using and Garena ID":
The wc3 version I'm current using:1.21,1.24b,1.24e
Garena UID-->pkyer123(BANNED for some reason LOL)
-->pkyer(Active)
-->InfernoRock(Banned for inactive...WTF!?)

Small Sized Duck wrote:
IF someone is talking about a map they wanted cheated 17 years ago. And you bump it, you're retarded.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 17th, 2012, 11:06 am 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2012, 12:11 pm
Posts: 4
wow, it works.
thanks for notice me about not to deprotect the game

i've downloaded the cheatpack once again to make sure, and add all the code and now im all good. lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)