wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently October 20th, 2019, 8:28 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Protection
PostPosted: January 10th, 2019, 2:22 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: December 2nd, 2018, 11:04 pm
Posts: 8
Hello, How can I put protection on the map
looked ways on the site half does not work the second half of the links are not

thanks in advance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 10th, 2019, 3:52 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2714
Title: 302 IQ
What u mean be protection?
Making it not openable on World Edit?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 10th, 2019, 10:40 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: December 2nd, 2018, 11:04 pm
Posts: 8
devoltz wrote:
What u mean be protection?
Making it not openable on World Edit?

make read only mode for MPQ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 10th, 2019, 10:56 pm 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
Posts: 239
You can add spazzler . that helps ..not really http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/spazzler-wc3-map-corruptor-t16060.html?hilit=spazzler

All protections can be bypassed ,some easier some harder. Honestly you are wasting your time with protections. Most protected maps are the boring ones that people want to cheat because they are just repetative garbage. You don't see people here requesting often Green TD or Tree Tag to be cheated do you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 10th, 2019, 11:24 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: December 2nd, 2018, 11:04 pm
Posts: 8
Xirizo wrote:
You can add spazzler . that helps ..not really http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/spazzler-wc3-map-corruptor-t16060.html?hilit=spazzler

All protections can be bypassed ,some easier some harder. Honestly you are wasting your time with protections. Most protected maps are the boring ones that people want to cheat because they are just repetative garbage. You don't see people here requesting often Green TD or Tree Tag to be cheated do you?

I could not insert spazzler
Can you briefly tell how to put it on spazzler?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 10th, 2019, 11:36 pm 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
Posts: 239
sRs wrote:
Xirizo wrote:
You can add spazzler . that helps ..not really http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/spazzler-wc3-map-corruptor-t16060.html?hilit=spazzler

All protections can be bypassed ,some easier some harder. Honestly you are wasting your time with protections. Most protected maps are the boring ones that people want to cheat because they are just repetative garbage. You don't see people here requesting often Green TD or Tree Tag to be cheated do you?

I could not insert spazzler
Can you briefly tell how to put it on spazzler?



lets say name of the map is potato.w3x

Code:
import spazzler
spazzler.protect("potato","PROTECTED")


and its done. of course this is alll assuming u r using python and everything else xplained in this guide http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/spazzler-wc3-map-corruptor-t16060.html?hilit=spazzler


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 11th, 2019, 12:33 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: December 2nd, 2018, 11:04 pm
Posts: 8
Xirizo wrote:
sRs wrote:
Xirizo wrote:
You can add spazzler . that helps ..not really http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/spazzler-wc3-map-corruptor-t16060.html?hilit=spazzler

All protections can be bypassed ,some easier some harder. Honestly you are wasting your time with protections. Most protected maps are the boring ones that people want to cheat because they are just repetative garbage. You don't see people here requesting often Green TD or Tree Tag to be cheated do you?

I could not insert spazzler
Can you briefly tell how to put it on spazzler?



lets say name of the map is potato.w3x

Code:
import spazzler
spazzler.protect("potato","PROTECTED")


and its done. of course this is alll assuming u r using python and everything else xplained in this guide http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/spazzler-wc3-map-corruptor-t16060.html?hilit=spazzler

thank you very much, happened


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 11th, 2019, 12:43 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
Posts: 239
but i got a tool that deprotects spazzled maps so it's useless ;p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 11th, 2019, 12:46 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: December 2nd, 2018, 11:04 pm
Posts: 8
Xirizo wrote:
but i got a tool that deprotects spazzled maps so it's useless ;p

Can I have another question?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Protection
PostPosted: January 11th, 2019, 12:54 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
Posts: 239
sRs wrote:
Xirizo wrote:
but i got a tool that deprotects spazzled maps so it's useless ;p

Can I have another question?


Yeah. you can this isn't soviet union.

also better add me to Discord Xirizo #7777 for quicker chat.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)