[JJCP + Custom Activator, 2 maps]

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

zgucon

Re: [JJCP + Custom Activator, 2 maps]

Post by zgucon »

Well... This... is a bit saddening really, the fantasy life I uploaded had doors working and the hacked version "Going to compare them to see if it's the version I uploaded" has a completely hellish lot of broken triggers
The 'Once in the city of drugs" works fine on WC3, I hosted this over 10 times without issue. It could be the wrong JJCP version, I do think however that I'm going to have to make a new post... again...

Edit/Results: I had a quick check, and I do believe that the map I have uploaded IS NOT the hacked version that the first page has, the hacked version does not have a custom activator, doors don't work at all except at castle, invulnerable doors are vulnerable, and you can't even equip weapons, It is very similar to V1.22 hacked a week or two ago
fulfilled-requests-f75/fantasy-life-v1-22-t13554.html
I do thank everyone that has helped me this far, but I really want a hacked version.
Making a new post.
Nekochibi

Re: [JJCP + Custom Activator, 2 maps]

Post by Nekochibi »

its the same on rams 1 i tried it.